Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. I

there is a new assault pug channel, irc.globalunreal.net #upug...

there is a new assault pug channel, irc.globalunreal.net #upug http://www.globalunreal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=666 it is using a new netcode designed to give 0 ping for all weapons, go tell people
  2. I

A Smart American!

Clearly he is a libertarian, he ran for president as libertarian in 1988 as well, but true republicans when the US was founded are basically libertarians today.
  3. I

America: Land of Freedom, Honor, Justice, and Opportunity

america is the brightest beacon of freedom and oppurtunity in the world.
  4. I

NA1 Team Not Completed for IAC

smantie Internet Asshole.
  5. I

Who will win IAC 2007?

html is terrible, there is no doubt that na1 will win
  6. I

lockdown

Yah, i tried counting emptying the bullets as well but i was getting numbers of 15 bullets/second even with cb12 enabled which simply should not be true. And about lockdown, i feel the only problem is that imo minigun wasnt meant to be a weapon used to kill someone with 100/100 5 feet from an...
  7. I

lockdown

imo mini should not be expected to be an auto kill weapon
  8. I

lockdown

Just curious as to how you went about testing it.
  9. I

lockdown

I will try to do my own tests and look at the code some more, I am not positive about any of this yet. but i do not think the minigun is meant to shoot 20 bullets a second, thats possible of 400 damage a second.
  10. I

lockdown

i thought secondary was 10 bullets/second and the 12.5 standard number only came to be because it was seen as that on LAN servers with 35 tickrate, correct me if im wrong though After looking through the source of CB12 and the original mini, i think the real problem is we disagree on how many...
  11. I

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Iggiafrica canadia 2ez Mic [box]
  12. I

LeagueAS 136B

the script sends a direct message to leagueas 136b, whenever i try it with 140 it just says that leagueas isnt on the server
  13. I

HAHA ADC afther 3,5 years it comes back to haunt ya!

i dunno mebe, weve known it in na for many years though =o also if u look at the vid its more than that k
  14. I

HAHA ADC afther 3,5 years it comes back to haunt ya!

im pretty gud at ut shh and yes that was me who moved the boxes vs adc
  15. I

Tiw!

cb12 minigun isnt weaker then the original :\
  16. I

Tiw!

what my actual question is, whats the difference between clanbase tiw and this one
  17. I

Tiw!

yeh, but higher tickrate increases how fast it shoots, and to my knowledge this isnt being changed?
  18. I

Tiw!

this is the part i dont get.... sure without tiw the minigun power fluctates, and it appears this is the only part u are changing. With higher tickrate the base shots per second also increases, and this should be changed to what it is at 20 tickrate, shudnt it?
  19. I

Tiw!

what would the possible reasons be to not wanting tiw??? ur either ignorant and dont want to change a bug, or you need tiw off in order to compete also, why is assault the only gametype that actually has to have a vote on this??? in every other gametype it was implented simply bcuz it was a...