Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Black_

The necessity of frontdodge

This wasnt a joke mates, 2 years ago practically nobody used the frontdodge, now they all dodge like this. I didnt know in first how to combine the frontdodge with side-way dodge but now i know. Thx for advice. thread can be closed now.
  2. Black_

idea on teams/players

True mate, but i think you should divide (-8-) into 2 teams than, and battle each other aswell than. And still come together. So i'm kinda supporting the threadstarters idea.
  3. Black_

The necessity of frontdodge

Ok guys, first of all i want to ask why everybody loves the front dodge so much. Everybody is doing it. Second, i think it's not faster then when you move sideway-dodging. Why? Always when i want to make a "frontdodge", my character stops and then makes the frontdodge... But when i make a...
  4. Black_

iAS opinion

can anyone explain to me the word ZP (zeroping) thx.
  5. Black_

make a map?

The maps i personally dont like are: Submarinebase, autorip and desolate. The reason is that these maps arent that attractive to know completetly. I mean, autorip is like a mixture of objectives, that seems to be all placed on a wrong place. Another map wich i dont like to play that much...
  6. Black_

Black is back..

whatever guys, laugh it up, i know right now i do suck but you guys should try to stop playing ut 2 years and than come back. (than i can make fun at you all :()
  7. Black_

Black is back..

Ok guys, cut me some slack ;).
  8. Black_

Black is back..

Ok, i am now playing ut again full active, but i tell you guys one thing, a comeback is fucking hard to make. I still know launches and tricks but my fragging skills where in one word, horrible. But i do notice that the community has changed a lot in passed 2 years. People that play online...
  9. Black_

Need Help

yea mate i'm back to ut ;).
  10. Black_

Need Help

Can you send me a pm mate? :x
  11. Black_

Need Help

i have a question about that, can i also adjust the text when i changeweapons? like instead of Rocket Launcher <<<[[[ROCKET LAUNCHER]]]>>> (just an example, final will be better:p).
  12. Black_

The Siege][ challenge!...

sure :), come talk to me [email protected]
  13. Black_

Black is back..

nice one, can i have his msn pls? :) he wont mind. Or tell him to add me to his msn -> [email protected] tell him i'm good old black of [-{s}-] clan, he'll know ;)
  14. Black_

yea, i know very old thread, but i was reading about launches and ripper tactics i've never heard about :). Do you have a few links to assault movie's. (trickmovies)?
  15. Black_

anyone who has a demo of this? :)
  16. Black_

The Frigate Competition

can someone pls post a demo? or does anyone know some trick movies?
  17. Black_

5 all new challenges!...

can someone please record some demo's (frigate & bridge pls)! ;)
  18. Black_

Black is back..

hehe, thx all for giving me a warm welcome! [-{s}-] members still playing? NICE! Btw, is there anyone here who knows Vipah? :)
  19. Black_

Black is back..

F@TBOY mate, everything ok? ;)
  20. Black_

.be reccruiting

Hellow, Ben ook van België, misschien wil ik joinen voor pro assault ;)