Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L0cky

Privatising the internet

Some said it couldn't happen despite all the spam and marketing we have to put up with, but far scarier things are being proposed. I stumbled across this the other day... The End of the Internet? Sure it's in America, but that affects a large majority of the internet. Hopefully they get...
  2. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

The new site is underway, gimme feature requests :) I'll add a list of what's already in/planned later so you don't go asking for stuff that's already there ;) Off the top of my head, stuff you don't need to suggest... - Subsites for each squad (which can be added/removed/configed by...
  3. L0cky

TMS: Irn-Bru Skin wip

TMS: Irn-Bru Skin: Finished! I'm sure my fellow Scotsmen will appreciate this one :) Still got a few ideas to add, and the rims of course Edit: Finished :bananna: Added some texturing, gradients and redone the reflection mask. Also the rims of course :) New pics:
  4. L0cky

Trackmania Sunrise

http://www.eurofiles.net/torrents/tmsunrisedemo_setup.exe.torrent best racing game ever! I thought the tricking aspect might appeal to an AS player's nature ;) Grab me on irc for a race :D
  5. L0cky

-Li\ (-8-) recruiting for XMP :D

-Li\- (-8-) recruiting for XMP :D We've signed up for a Jolt cup and need some XMP playing members. Join #li (on worldassault) for a heads up :) I noticed IAS have signed up too, gl hf :D
  6. L0cky

(-8-) retire from IAS

As discussed and decided at the beginning of the month, Invincible Snowmen has decided to retire from the IAS league due to waning interest. It's been a great 21 months with a lot of exciting and tension filled matches. Good luck and fun games to all the other IAS clans, it's been fun :)
  7. L0cky

Unreal 2: XMP

Wow, I haven't enjoyed a new game this much since I started playing Assault. Has anyone else tried it? And what do you think? I just hope the other 9 maps are as fun as Garden is :)
  8. L0cky

Weapon Sensitivity

postin this after seein bamse's post about changin his sensitivity for sniper and losin his preferred setting for mini: U=GetWeapon sniperrifle | set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 3.5 i=GetWeapon minigun2 | set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 6 change MouseSensitivity based on...
  9. L0cky

CeCe & UK

:D
  10. L0cky

Paa & Beltroniko

x)
  11. L0cky

Drunken NewYear Pics

ok, I'm too pissed to think where to put this so an admin can sort it out l8r (l8zy bitch i am) moi:
  12. L0cky

ArmorThrow Aliases

If you're like me and have almost all of your keys used up, saving one is a blessing :D plus it helps if you find yourself accidentaly dropping the sb when u meant to drop thigh pads, so u drop thigh pads and your sob teamm8 took the sb and your thigh pads! then in all the rage you're...
  13. L0cky

Hairy Match With Bananas

Thx for the friendly monkeys, was a great laff :)
  14. L0cky

teh neu (-8-) WEB SYTE!!!!!!!!

visit teh neu website of teh (-8-)Invincible SnowieZ, yes the hole clan left but I can still win as teh Mi5 resultz show yuo!!!!! www.rocketjump.co.uk be shoor to press teh refreSH button!! :calm: :snowdrunk :snowdrunk :snowdrunk
  15. L0cky

cheers Martz

:snowemb: :snowsmil: :snowwink: :snowdrunk :snowgrin: :snowton:
  16. L0cky

Invisibilty & ghost cheat (screeny & dem)

Well, the team change lamerism is only a bit of a nuisance compared to this one. Seen it twice in as many days; once on gamesworldnet and once on jolt. Anyone seen it b4? If it's new, it needs to be sorted pretty quickly b4 it becomes 'popular' or public play is screwed... screeny demo...
  17. L0cky

No Mercing Rule

It's a long drawn out argument but I think it's a simple re-request so I'm makin it again :P Can we have a rule against mercing in the league? The general opinion is that it hasn't been added because it's hard to enforce. Check this out from the Euro Tribes Ladder...
  18. L0cky

Jolt servers all time low?

Well publics in general seem to be sucking more than ever. Last night I saw the team change exploit on overlord 3 times and once on Guardia (Jolt1) so I decided to go and try out Jolt5 iAssault. Here's the lame results... linda.zip lucy.zip soz for the laggy dems but u get the point...
  19. L0cky

Important (so Read It :p): New Threads Only Please

Important (so Read It :p): Spamming etc updated As u might have noticed, the local inbreed has spammed almost every thread we ever had. We're looking into getting Martz to delete his user account and hopefully all his posts will go with it. The good news is that he's already been banned...
  20. L0cky

Yuran-Insane-Twat

Ban Yuran please if it ain't done already :)