Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

Still workin on it btw ;P
  2. L0cky

Defending Freedom of Opinion, Speech and Press!

I liked this quote Richard Dawkins used, I can't remember who it was quoted from though...
  3. L0cky

Privatising the internet

Some said it couldn't happen despite all the spam and marketing we have to put up with, but far scarier things are being proposed. I stumbled across this the other day... The End of the Internet? Sure it's in America, but that affects a large majority of the internet. Hopefully they get...
  4. L0cky

European constitution

and drought, famine, the world's largest aids epidemic, poor agricultural prospects, next to zero education, no technological skills, human rights abuses funded by western diamond traders, suppresive debt from corrupt loan agreements and genocide. Most Africans have to work extremely hard just...
  5. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

With the new engine each news item is an article, so u could just create a guide category and write the articles, then link them on the menu... so no code needed for that.
  6. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

;)
  7. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

Junkie :p
  8. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

I wouldn't do it that way. They update the site.. you gotta be arsed to update the code ;P RSS would make more sense News categories, Clan Rules, Downloads are already in. News archive would make sense, shoutbox is nice for spammers. Member status.. not sure about that. Only if...
  9. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

I didn't say it was finished soon ;) But the engine it's running on is 'ready' and I need to know what's going in the site before I can make it. Also, whatever goes in the site will be available for other clans, so general suggestions for clan features are also welcome.
  10. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

Yeh, it is a maybe though. I gotta convince them to do some proper XML feeds, or do it for them. That'd be a lot better than parsing their pages (like i did with that directory browser thing u gave me) Submitting schedule to both shouldnt be too hard tho.
  11. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

That'd be easier ;)
  12. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

hall of fame?
  13. L0cky

(-8-) Website features

The new site is underway, gimme feature requests :) I'll add a list of what's already in/planned later so you don't go asking for stuff that's already there ;) Off the top of my head, stuff you don't need to suggest... - Subsites for each squad (which can be added/removed/configed by...
  14. L0cky

TMS: Irn-Bru Skin wip

Finished, check first post ;)
  15. L0cky

What the hell's chavs gotta do with Irn-Bru? :P
  16. L0cky

TMS: Irn-Bru Skin: Finished! I'm sure my fellow Scotsmen will appreciate this one :) Still got a few ideas to add, and the rims of course Edit: Finished :bananna: Added some texturing, gradients and redone the reflection mask. Also the rims of course :) New pics:
  17. L0cky

Car expo pics

18. L0cky

Trackmania Sunrise

Some of the platform ones in the full game are nuts
  19. L0cky

Super Jingoism

It's amazingly Germanic
  20. L0cky

Crap jokes

Never play cards with a leper. They always give you their hand.