Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Happy_Guy

Out of interrest

Where did the LOL thread go?
  2. Happy_Guy

Back from holiday

:wave:
  3. Happy_Guy

Pro

tocol :bday: :) :beer:
  4. Happy_Guy

Brain

Rain :bday: :) :beer:
  5. Happy_Guy

Congrats Kate and William

Now flame :) This is what they look like: :footy::footy::footy: I want a mug! And a refrigerator magnet as well!
  6. Happy_Guy

I did it today

Found an old installation of UT on a backup drive. Yup and i played on line again :) Was fun.
  7. Happy_Guy

Start digging

Start digging For the few who have trouble understanding dutch... A woman apparently escaped from prison digging a tunnel using a spoon... She is a convicted murderer by the way.
  8. Happy_Guy

Kim Jong-il Mistery

Did he or did he not pose recently Compare this "recent?" photo: with this from 2006: It could be a different stand with metal bar missing, but a continuous black line. What a mystery, such suspense!!! Do we really care? Discuss
  9. Happy_Guy

Old, older olderdest

Made me laugh
  10. Happy_Guy

Full Monty in Japan

The reaction of the police and the public is soo funny. Well made me laugh anyway. Full Moaty Rrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuunn!!!!!!!
  11. Happy_Guy

Australian Zoo

This is sad and funny at the same time. Sad because of the wasted animals and because the zoo thinks about suing the parents. I think they should be careful, the parents can sue the zoo instead (actually they should). :hammer: (click) Discuss I can't spell
  12. Happy_Guy

Asteroid Stein :)

Truly stunning images. It is a wee rock about 300m kilometers away I think, the images were taken as a test. The spacecraft is on its way to a comet. Steins Big impact crater is clearly visible, too big almost... oh well.
  13. Happy_Guy

Time lapse sequence of the moon passing before the earth

Gets my sundial at 12 o'clock
  14. Happy_Guy

Nothing suspicious

All is normal Discuss
  15. Happy_Guy

If you don't know about ITAR ignore this thread

In short ITAR is the International Traffic in Arms regulation applicable to a wide range of goods within the USA. It simply means if anything could be related to or used for military purposes you need an export license before it can leave the US (if at all allowed). Its use is predominantly to...
  16. Happy_Guy

BBC joke

They are funny
  17. Happy_Guy

Moooooooon

Click ->:rofl: I love the stupid police comments :rofl:
  18. Happy_Guy

Nice fake

Prolly old, made me chuckle anyways
  19. Happy_Guy

Owned

:wanker: {clicky}
  20. Happy_Guy

Kaboooomm!!!!!

:rofl: That has to hurt His pride mostly ;)