Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Equalisatium

Lo There

Just dropped by to say hello. (Damn DAoC is getting patched, got nowhere else to go, nothing else to do, and no new worlds to explore.)
  2. Equalisatium

Lo There

First Post (just for old times sake)
  3. Equalisatium

Lo There

And bye, most likely this will be my last Lo There for quite a while, im taking a break from UT, or at least im planning to. I play to little to be able to play good, so its not much fun anymore. So Inf ya better start looking for a new sig´.
  4. Equalisatium

Lo There

Lets see if Project X also gets last post on this one.
  5. Equalisatium

Lo There

Hiya just wanted to drop by and say I am dropping out of the iAS team, not as much fun as I expected.
  6. Equalisatium

Lo There

Thanks for a Good Game. (hey dont know what to add).
  7. Equalisatium

LeagueAS Fov bug

Just wondering any update on when it will be fixed? If not anyone got some bright ideas how I dont have to swear like a madman each time I get killed while sniper is zoomed a bit. I know two mediocre solutions that I both dislike Bind fov XXX on a key you use a lot and it autoresets...
  8. Equalisatium

Lo There

It is live Apoc, just I aint playing as much UT atm. More bussy with DAoC.
  9. Equalisatium

Lo There

So ya getting the trashtalk ready for the math tomorrow or just general discussing? Btw if I did not know better you sound like you are about to become quite close friends the way you snicker to each other.
  10. Equalisatium

Lo There

So ya thought I stopped it didnt ya, well im back.
  11. Equalisatium

Lo There

No need to post in the Ai, it was BoD you played, and for iAS I play for BoD. (Yep another of my famous out of thread replies).
  12. Equalisatium

Lo There

So whats happening?
  13. Equalisatium

Lo There

Ahh right.
  14. Equalisatium

Lo There

What worked?
  15. Equalisatium

Lo There

You aint paranoid, the world IS out to get ya.
  16. Equalisatium

Lo There

Lo Max
  17. Equalisatium

Lo There

Yes I do read replies.
  18. Equalisatium

Lo There

Just read this one and found it funny. "I dont understand this oral sex thing, but sure yelling "FUCK YOU" to a bastard surely makes my day."
  19. Equalisatium

Lo There

Doh, well as you said perhaps I can catch some other. At this celebration of my 50 ... 52nd Lo There thread I would like to propose a toast to all those wonderfull people who have helped me live out this dream. A dream of a world where all men are equal (yes I borrowed a bit oh and for the...
  20. Equalisatium

Lo There

Huh, did I miss anyting, btw almost done with my speech for the 50th Lo There, give me a fair warning will ya.