Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. killerdude

UTAPUG Community Movie

The movie is less than 13min, file size around 900mb. :cool: I would like to thanks all ppl that send me demos. :thumb: I didn't put any trance/techno songs in it :| Like my 2 previous movies, u will find Frags but also alot of LOL moments :) Hope you'll enjoy it and feeback good/bad...
  2. killerdude

ATI2DVAG Infinite loop error

Hi guys, I need help On ts ppl were telling me that they didn't hear me well, so i tried to fix it. i have 2 sound cards, my onboard card is always disable becuz it can't record window sound. to fix the problem i tried many things :boosting my mic sound to the max, testing my...
  3. killerdude

McAfee or AVG or ?

i've been using McAfee for the past 4-5 years and my subscription is almost over(yeah i had multi years deal), should i renew it or should i go with a free antivirus like AVG ? thx in advance :D
  4. killerdude

:bday: dede :)

:bday: dede
  5. killerdude

twnZ Teaser Movie

Here are some .avis of twnZ but due a major HD crash, he lost the original .dem so the quality is not really good but the content is well, see it for yourself :D File size is 20mg and it's around 2:20min File name --> Twnz Teaser Movie...
  6. killerdude

CUP Movie

I would like to do a movie of the cup, But i will need your help. I cba to go tru all demos to see what's good and what's not so i'm asking every clan and ppl who recorded demos of the matches to select only a few moments for each maps. I would also need u to rename thoses .dem files...
  7. killerdude

KillerDude 2nd Assault Movie

Hi guys, Months ago i started working on a new ut movie, i was suppose to add/remove some clips and edit some part of it (Intro/Outro and quality) but since i don't have time to work on it anymore, i decided to release it like this anyway. It's an unfinish project but still enjoyable...
  8. killerdude

Supermic Assault movie

I justed copy/paste supermic post on assault movie thread about his own movie
  9. killerdude

how to: bind commands to my 4th and 5th mouse button?

Hi all, i'm using MX 518 gaming-grade optical mouse :http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/187&cl=us,en : I tried in ut and it didn't work(taunt binding), I want to know how to bind commands to my 4th and 5th mouse button?
  10. killerdude

how to change the color of the Flak Canno ?

i was wandering, how do u change the color of the Flak cannon from Yellow to blue ??? (i've seen it on many movies)
  11. killerdude

KillerDude Assault Movie

i tried to do a movie about a year ago but lost evrything in a major HD crash :( :throw: my movie is about Assault :cool: i used Fraps so the quality is ok but not great becuz i wanted to have a file not to big. it last around 16min Size is 420meg you will need the Xvid codec to...
  12. killerdude

UT brightness

is there any way to increase the ut brightness over 10/10, i know that some servers allow u to go 11/10 when i'm playin ut the brightness is ok, but if i use FRAPS the .avi is alot more darker, any1 knows why ??? btw i'm using direct 3d, and i've made .avi in the past and everything was...
  13. killerdude

Demomanager 3.0 questions

I'm using demomanager 3.0 to record and play my .dems and i heard that u can change the speed of ur demos, with the slomo cmd, and that u can also pause ur demo with the pause cmd, 1) Dunno why but the slomo cmd doesn't do anything, and when i'm trying to pause the demo, it says game not...