Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. html

'99 Assault Cya

holy shit sonic, sad to hear about your dysautonomia i hope its not too severe. I wish you all the best and UT99 does live on well, I wouldn't have believed it possible in 2022 but i played a super intense 4-3 pug just a week ago and Che still updates/fixes maps. All the best really, Hak4lyfe
  2. html

Poll - Maps to be added/kept for pug

1.AS-AsthenosphereSE 2.AS-AutoRip 3.AS-Ballistic 4.AS-Bridge 5.AS-Desertstorm 6.AS-Desolate][ 7.AS-Frigate 8.AS-GolgothaAL 9.AS-Golgotha][AL 10.AS-Mazon 12.AS-Riverbed]l[AL 13.AS-Rook 14.AS-Siege][ 15.AS-Submarinebase][ 19.AS-TheDungeon]l[AL 20.AS-DustbowlALRev04 23.AS-Vampire...
  3. html

Heroes of the Storm

well yeah i play quickmatches now and again when theres a new hero out or when i need to do some specific quests i dont feel that confident to do in hero league. or when i want to try a new build. But more often then not I rage so i try to play quick matches as little as possible
  4. html

Heroes of the Storm

In your level 8+ heroes your best win % is murky. lulz also my combined hero level is higher than yours with less games played :o i stopped playing quickmatches when hero league came out, people are too noobish to my tastes. I hate not being able to rely on teammates...
  5. html

Guardia Gameplay TESTVERSION

all hammer and no height makes html a dull boy :( on a more serious note thanks again for the updates though i wonder how siege will be any good without rocket launches. or did i miss something and there will be an equivalent? ( a way to win from outside )
  6. html

ooooohhh slide DO WANT
  7. html

did you fail you hammerjump to the switch or is the impact hammer just that weak? :/ also i'm not sure why but sometimese after you dodge it looks like you're sinking in the floor perhaps its you crouching? but it still looks very odd on video. it feels weird to see guardia and overlord on...
  8. html

Heroes of the Storm

63 games with falstad, 43 wins 20 losses
  9. html

Heroes of the Storm

e-peen level: wish sized :eek: 68% winrate with falstad but really impressive for someone who never played mobas wish
  10. html

pictures pictures pictures

3 years later its finally coming j9Rr3Z7C5gw
  11. html

Pug night

maybe if i dont forget
  12. html

Html

yes. thx guys
  13. html

World Video Game Hall of Fame

voted
  14. html

Old UTA players you miss...

Riv isn't old.
  15. html

Everlasting - UT AS Frag Movie

that amount of layers :wow: reminds me of a hobbit production blog where they showed that they had 16 different layers simply for an orc scream that lasted less than a second... u be a pro cbg! also Dj I notified the cyber-police about your forum post copyright infringement, expect to...
  16. html

Survivor Assault #9 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

yeah my bad confused the person voted out with the topfrags, corrected now. thx for the find xb! :thumb: and :bday:
  17. html

Red team: Dj.............57 Twnz.........76 Hudson.....42 Fatty.........21 Killa..........64 smant.......86 solar.........78 spitter.......22 vsb...........94 Blue team: ert............54 fat jeff.......47 icy............27 mercy.......62 mex..........77 pato..........11 pogo.........16...
  18. html

Everlasting - UT AS Frag Movie

honest review pros: -very nice frags in general -some insane frags -some good lulz (Botpack_GoopEx :rofl:) -one unseen before tactic, rocketboost onto detonator o_0 -very nice graphical quality -professional as fuck intro and replay/fast forward sequences -good length for a movie -hi-res...
  19. html

THREAD DIGGER Survivor #1: Sunday 28th of march 2010 9v9 m1c and bn won vs silverguns and twnz Survivor #2: Saturday 1rst of may 2010 8v8 Dj and Bossk won vs meteor and novice Sunday 2nd of may 2010 10v10 Salva and m1c won vs twnz and QQ Survivor #3: only 12v12 assault in all of history...