Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Champ`

UTA Fantasy Football!

well played to Poulet for winning and sandy runner up! Poulet 19,000 overall is pretty good! i finished 3rd for 2nd year running so im happy with that! I also won my money league on the last day by 4 points first time i was top at the right time haha! £100 get in! gl next year! xxxxx
  2. Champ`

premierleague.com Fantasy Football 2012/2013!!!

You can now setup your squad for next season on the website ! http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ hopefully the UTA League will be as good if not bigger than last year! Torp will make the UTA League Section soon and Give the Code in this thread! everyone sign up! x Edit: Originally Posted...
  3. Champ`

If Quake was made today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZtBCpo0eU lol so true thou
  4. Champ`

Uta

wasn't going to do this but i am drunk and all i want to say is thank you UTA for years of great fun ! yes i have deleted the game and won't be returning so i just wanted to say thankyou to all peoples here for some great years of fun and i hope there are some years left for the people who...
  5. Champ`

haha funny video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCF6MGjslpw
  6. Champ`

2 monitors with tv !

hai random problem , i use 2 quite old monitors flatscreen 17" and a 19" , tried to wire up tv aswell 32" LG as a 3rd , so i have a splitter from dvi port one going to a monitor one going into the AGP port on the TV from splitter( it's AGP/DVI splitter thingy) i have windows 7 also. when the...
  7. Champ`

Std AS League

i am currently inactive in the league but as a player who played in it for a very long time just wanted to say surely 1 ladder/league/division would be better than 2 leagues of 5 and 3 ? just my suggestion , thanks
  8. Champ`

2v2

after the 2v2 cup thought it was pretty fun , so we have a clan in the league , if any1 wants to play us pm me on forums for a game!
  9. Champ`

Schedule Idea

these days i think the biggest pain in the ass for people is scheduleing matches, so i kinda half thought of an idea i dont even know if its possible anyway but here goes. what about if you could somehow in clan admin area setup a system so each clan has a set 3 days it can play wars eg...
  10. Champ`

twnZ

twnZ twnZ is offline . Join Date: Oct 2004 Location: UK Age: 21 Posts: 1402 Send a message via ICQ to twnZ Quote: Originally Posted by Champ` View Post don't worry about it m8 ,you get banned for everything in pug , its kindergarten central Had to laugh at the "kindergarten central" when...
  11. Champ`

-vda- needs 1-2 more active

ibm left for no reason and always player problems so anyone interested/looking for a clan contact me in irc #vda or [email protected] , thanks
  12. Champ`

Brightness

hi i have recently reformatted my pc and now UT works better than before actually , but i can't change the brightness. i use openGL and have latest openGL.dll and got a Radeon 9600XT. i can change the brightness in Direct3D but not OpenGL any ideas ? thx
  13. Champ`

vda Recruiting

vda needs 1-2 more players anyone that knows the maps and is available for wars is accepted no skill required but is a bonus, contact me on forum pm irc #vda or msn [email protected]
  14. Champ`

Omfg!!

:bday: Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :party:
  15. Champ`

#vda

hi, don't know if this is the right place but i took over vda clan and would like owner in #vda as wolf is now banned from uta (not irc) but has gone from uta not seen him for a while and only he knows the password, is there any way i can do this so i can give my members auto ops etc , thx x...
  16. Champ`

Joko

:bday: dunc !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Champ`

std clan

hi , im a bit inactive at the moment but want to play in a clan for fun. only days i can play is wednesdays or fridays though , would prefer division 2 as i suck probably as havent played for a while xxx
  18. Champ`

IAS Public Server

hi guys i have put up an ias Server , the U< Server. its based in London UK i have 65 f6 ping there and ping seems stable. :) will be open public most of the time , IP: 80.82.141.53:7787
  19. Champ`

Irc

Just wondered what IRC versions people used , and if there is any decent ones around as i got no clue which ones are best or maybe there aren't any lol i just use mIRC 6.17 with NonameScript
  20. Champ`

:bday: Playr

PlayR (97) man ur good for your age ;o