Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. monster

Bye

maybe not :P i spazzed 2 much bye and merry Xmas PFFF :rofl: :rofl: :soon: i may stay if not stuck playin other shit, u guys just got bad sense of humour i hear :shudder: :hangover: anyway it's xmas morning and im gonna be busy probz in 30min so tlk s00n
  2. monster

Monster-cless/screenie

3. monster

xmas day servers

will any servers have coool mods and/or new cool /edited levels on Xmas day? :)
  4. monster

user.ini spectator help plz

i don't know why but...whenever i start my UT up i am a spectator and not player :S so i have to constantly keep going to player setup, any help on what to do? btw in my user.ini (don't know when but...) the line of my player name is gone and the user.ini starts with the [Engine.Input]...
  5. monster

monster: new

hey, i'm new to UT and been playing about 2weeks but know quite a lot of tricks and moves also i'm clanless :( so hope to be in a clan soon