Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Raft^

Currect admins

Leave me out of this please! I had some disagreements with DJ but it was quickly solved and we pugged without any problems 1 day later :P Also i didnt recieve a yellow card cause im awesome. :coolfip: DJ didn't insult me, I didn't insult him either that day btw. I hardly pug, maybe 1-5 times...
  2. Raft^

happy bday pitbull :D

:rofl: happy belated birthday piet boel
  3. Raft^

pictures pictures pictures

Yes it is
  4. Raft^

Hmm quasi for some reason your image reminded me of this:
  5. Raft^

Songs that brings back Memories..

u57d4_b_YgI Road trip with lovely yet batshit crazy girl, this what we played on our way back home after i got shot at and she total crashed a car ^^
  6. Raft^

PUG Regarding MC

People are fed up, the vast majority was very happy with the ban (infact everyone except you), so in that regard it was a job well done, considering we had a 5v5 from the start in which everyone tried and enjoyed it. Rules are not necessarily black and white, administrators have their own...
  7. Raft^

We count to 1337 :)

bump to 1337
  8. Raft^

Rediscovering ancient knowledge

maybe with a minigun PRRRRT :P
  9. Raft^

Love this one :D
  10. Raft^

haha sure thing ;-] many people bug me for it, spoq and rudi (if you remember rudi xD) are both...

haha sure thing ;-] many people bug me for it, spoq and rudi (if you remember rudi xD) are both playing it too as far as I know but as long as my pc is running fuck it, i kinda cant afford to buy a new one so... :P
  11. Raft^

lol yo len my pc is from 1999 it doenst run dota 2 man :( how shit is that ey? ^^

lol yo len my pc is from 1999 it doenst run dota 2 man :( how shit is that ey? ^^
  12. Raft^

yaku :D

Gratuliere mit deine geburtstag yaku und viel spass! prrrt :minigun: ^^
  13. Raft^

If they don't do it, sport is a joke :P I totally agree with HTML, go extreme, dive = redcard, gg no re thnx bai!
  14. Raft^

Sensation!!!

:d
  15. Raft^

Pug cup 2012 - teams & groups & results

:wave: Squirrel :) and gl
  16. Raft^

17. Raft^

18. Raft^