Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

more than half Lockouts????

Which to use?!?!?! :scream: when in doubt....:fart:
  2. G

;), whats the IP for pub? or is not up much? :shout:, Give me answer damnit! :P :crazy:
  3. G

This board is really wierd, is ION dying out? It seems the more people I talk to the less they know of ION..if they've heard of you guys, and do you have an ION server and if so is it like pub.?
  4. G

If

no wait, this should be in "you have been challenged" :shout: I'm so stupid :mad:
  5. G

If

Get what? LoL, ;)
  6. G

If

DOH!:angry: This should be in the "lockout" thread, sorry all.
  7. G

If

:cow: :mingun:, "Smoke Smoke faye faye, puff puff faye faye" you should know that quote if your a fan of what your name implys Bebop, BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH *cough, slinks off to corner and swallows cigarette* ok, ok, Ill stop the Cowboy Bebop refrences ;)
  8. G

Are there

Um, yeah, Strike Force is going to replace normal UT lots of the time, sorry, delete this thread. :cow: :mingun: :flack:
  9. G

Are there

Yeah, I need another clan, ION's full.
  10. G

Are there

Any clans that will take in a newbie and train him? (CTF & Assualt a MOD if you play any) Thanks, is this spam? :cow::mingun::flack::shock::rocket::tank: The food chain, mini gun tears up cow, flak tears up mini-gun,shock electrecutes flack, rocket blows shockrifle apart, and tank...
  11. G

Are there

Any clans that will take in a newbie and train him? (CTF & Assualt a MOD if you play any) Thanks, is this spam? :cow::mingun::flack::shock::rocket::tank: The food chain, mini gun tears up cow, flak tears up mini-gun,shock electrecutes flack, rocket blows shockrifle apart, and tank...