Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

UTA Stats / Admin Question

Hello Everyone A few people have asked if our new server can be stats enabled It is a public server running both custom & standard maps with Mapvote LA13 The IP Addy :- 213.200.95.46:7762 - |StdAs| FCUK Server - Standard & Custom Maps [Mapvote LA13] If this is possible please could...
  2. D

New Assault Server

Hi Guys A few guys from work have started to play assault so we decided to rent a server for 6 months to see if people would play on it, as we struggle to get into any public server as there is only a few left :( you can find it in the Assualt tab under |StdAs| Fcuk Server - Standard Maps...
  3. D

mIRC Match Reporter

Hey everyone Can anybody direct me where to download the latest IRC match reporter thats used in clan matches I want to put this on our new server Any help Appreciated DelboY :) If you want to e-mail it to me you can do [email protected]