Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Shock

Friendly match

im up got it:)
  2. Shock

UTAssault UEFA Champions Fantasy League

Hey guys, Ive set up a league for anyone in UTA to join in the UEFA Champions Fantasy League. First of all you will all need to set your team up on www.uefa.com . Just search for the fantasy league page and create your team for free. You will then need to join our league which will last...
  3. Shock

AS-LostTemple

i thought it was quite good, gl with it
  4. Shock

Swe1 vs, UK1

yer and cheese smells after a while
  5. Shock

Apology to Smant

good job to people who have stopped their end of flame. shame that 100% hasnt yet been converted. nice to see this though. uZi have you checked your temperature btw? feel something coming on? cause i like a man been in the jungle and we need to get our boogie on ;) im hot man real hot...
  6. Shock

Scotland v England Tonight!!

without being bias id say 8-0 england. bye
  7. Shock

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

scootland
  8. Shock

Morph

happy birthday :)
  9. Shock

konnz GOAL thread

lol :p yako 2
  10. Shock

konnz GOAL thread

jeez i havent posted here for like 8 months! still going though konnan :p you old git
  11. Shock

AUT quits StdAS

bit late but cya AUT , was great being wid u lot . :)
  12. Shock

konnz GOAL thread

wow long timer since i spammed here lol:P
  13. Shock

Garfield just ROXX (@ request)

:lol:
  14. Shock

Happy birtday

happy birthday lol better late than never
  15. Shock

[PREDICTION] swe1| vs. Sco. (2nd leg)

another thing we wouldnt have minded but they could have asked/ or told us about it before the match so we could prepare to download it.
  16. Shock

Zyx :clap:
  17. Shock

just thread through all posts and one that got me going was DJ's , on the night whole team was pissed and so we expressed that. DJ was being very fustrating and ovcourse we didnt take this well. i did tell him what i thought but in no ways did i say "i should go fuck my mum or tell me other...
  18. Shock

[INTERVIEW] - Interview with Squirrel!

i think the next one should be given to Yak after his Germans team success last night :clap: played m8s
  19. Shock

[INTERVIEW] - Interview with Squirrel!

nice interview nek m8 keep it up.
  20. Shock

we want another match on that server of diff but sort it out fs