Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. fragnbrag

AS ORIONS CURSE PART-1 (BETA2) feedback needed please :)

hey thanks for having a look hardcore and elaborating on things ... ...noted :) good - those adjustments will be made ... unfortunately i have no time to actually "play" ut right now, maybe later in the month i can swing by and embarrass myself online =P but thx - i think i know...
  2. fragnbrag

question... is this thing any better on a server now? there should be many less channels in use (curious) would reducing the loadout improve that situation -- there's way too much stuff imo, but i'm not sure what to ditch... many cannons were deleted already, LOL! u should have seen it...
  3. fragnbrag

New UT99 Assault map BETA -- testing needed :)

ok, i have a second beta of the map - sorry so late, i was really busy this week but it's up at UP now and admins are welcome to scoop it up if they like --- i started a another thread for beta2 (this ones's pretty long) and the maps changed so.... some feedback on that one would be nice :)...
  4. fragnbrag

Hiya, i'm back with BETA-2 (finally) Here is a link to AS-(BETA2) OrionsCursePart1 for anyone interested in giving some (more) feedback... Thanks
  5. fragnbrag

OC new BETA - 1 map **SMALLER** soon... okee, i made a tough choice but hopefully better one!!! i was testing the NEW part-1 map on my P3 computer and the map FR average was never better than 40FPS, spiking as low as 14FPS in that section2 so I threw in the towel -- REALITY BITES ;) so i...
  6. fragnbrag

haha, i have that one -- it's good, i think i get it now a lot better than when i first watched it =P especially on bridge and seige -- i remember playing bridge online pub once and i couldn't figure out where everyone was disappearing to, or why the match would end before my team even got a...
  7. fragnbrag

hey thx for the links masteer :) i'll be dl everything from here tonight ... i do have a bunch of UT gameplay movies already, a few were from a big UT site but don't remeber the name (dammit) where i got them ... i think i have bookmarked on my older computer, i'll have to look tonite --...
  8. fragnbrag

good stuff - lots to think about... OK, need to go get all maps by "Grzegorz Kubicki" i have some, are they all at naliCity, where is "AS-GolgothaAL" ? is the "AL" mean legue edition?
  9. fragnbrag

good stuff pike! please do look at the team aspects! i will learn a lot from an explanation like that... 1. like, what would probably happen with your bros in this map? is it impossible to attack or defend? remember i can change the layout or cut/add parts pretty damn fast if i have to --...
  10. fragnbrag

yeah, hear ya :) firstly, I got some good help with BOTS from a dude who's tuned right into the UT AI, who recently pathed/helped ona map called AS-Dimension by FritzX (that's a huge AS map, but quite well done IMO, looks very "classic" and has GREAT FRAMERATE !!!! the last beta is still over at...
  11. fragnbrag

and lastly, here's the main part of section 5... (no worries, the startrek sh$t is outta there =P cheers
  12. fragnbrag

ok, this is just FYI and cause someone asked to see these =P i managed to get the PART-2 map to build so here are the piccys of section 4 and 5 -- when i decided to split the big map up into smaller maps, i focussed on trying to get the PART-1 one done first, so these last two are a bit hacked...
  13. fragnbrag

so these ok? if not i can delete these and try something else... like 2d views or wireframe or even a walk thru... i'll leave these here for now - lemme know cheers
  14. fragnbrag

AS-KingsRansom?

Presuming you're talkng about the UT99 map called AS-KingsRansom, unless there's two different maps with the same name, i know that mapper -- KING MANGO (he's a friend of mine) last i heard he was going to port KR to 2k4... maybe you should contact him about releasing the UT99 version -- i can...
  15. fragnbrag

/me=opens up the ed and PaintShopPro... :) ok, this is map PART-3 (sections 6 and 7) hope you get the idea... this is obviously full bright, not dynamic light mode -- you can see better (well sort of) i know it's quite messy lookin at the moment, but all the textures being replaced and...
  16. fragnbrag

oh no sorry man i guess i wasnt clear =P i designed an assault map (about a year ago) it was originally 7 objectives (sections) each section had some sub-objectives. When i built it, it turned out much TOO BIG for UT99 to handle. So i chopped it up into smaller maps, like in a "series". (Part-1...
  17. fragnbrag

wow! u guys are great =P thanks forall the response, it's all good... first, some of the bugs are known, and i did NOT get all the way through the debugging when i figgured i better get feedback - there was enough of a map for that, imo. Remember this is the "first" beta so i could get steared...
  18. fragnbrag

hey thanks dudes! i'll check back later today - i got some questions :D cheers