Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. pinkbandit

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

I’m up for that! Not so sure about the old desktop, might take a week or so to do all the scans!
  2. pinkbandit

15 Years of Unreal Tournament

Hey! I still have UT installed on my old desktop, not been booted up in about a year lol but I wouldn't mind joining the fun! :-)
  3. pinkbandit

I've got an e-mail today

LOL I got one of those too yesterday! :P Happy belated birthday :)
  4. pinkbandit

bday Rich & Pyke

:bday: to you too!!! ;)
  5. pinkbandit

PINKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyy

Thanks so much guys and girl!! :beer: :D
  6. pinkbandit

Happy Birthday Dedeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

:bday: Sweetie! Have a good one! :love:
  7. pinkbandit

April Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

<!OMC!> Leaving 2v2 league :P
  8. pinkbandit

March Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

Cant get hold of GG or bc but fuler told me that bc are leaving 2v2 league. Just booked other match with smantie! :)
  9. pinkbandit

bday pinkbandit (35), Rich (33), pykenike (22)

:hangover: Thanx! Another year older :scared: LOL
  10. pinkbandit

=]sp[= recruiting

We are a new stdas clan looking for new and experienced members. If you're a bit crazy and like a laugh and feel you have something to contribute come n join us. If you are interested you can contact me via msn/email or pm.
  11. pinkbandit

-<FO>- Match

So....When? :rolleyes: I go offline next week and i want it booked before i go pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D
  12. pinkbandit

Done! Thanx:)
  13. pinkbandit

-<FO>- Match

Hey there, can we get our match scheduled please? :) Is the submitted date any good for you Sunday 29th @20GMT? server 5 and 7 are still free ;)
  14. pinkbandit

I did go on irc OMfp! LOL no one responded to me!
  15. pinkbandit

After numerous pm's and email still no confirmation for submitted date suggestion from ADC for FO match
  16. pinkbandit

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name:pinkbandit Country:England Position: Forward spam Whether or not you have voice comms (please specify: TS2, Ventrilo, mic/no mic)TS Current StdAS clan: -<FO>-
  17. pinkbandit

got snow lastnight!!

I want snow all we get is rain, rain, and more rain, mind you last time we had as much snow as they do in Canada atm the whole country came to a complete standstill. Why is that? why can't we cope with just a bit of snow? :(
  18. pinkbandit

English

:rofl: Hey i never said i was good at english, i don't speak it proper so how the hell am i supposed to spell things right ?