Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. J

Hi Again

me u?
  2. J

Hi Again

i am ther now i dunno wut i did but i couldnt connect b4 but is all good now
  3. J

Hi Again

do u guys have a diff forums and dont use this 1 or wut ? i remem in the day we would post every 5 mins here its every five days... Say high to my bud Locky for me i miss da guy
  4. J

Hi Again

how is all ? good i hope
  5. J

High All !!!!!!!

lol yah i am old foxhole way back in da day NICE TO SEEEEE YAH L0cky how u been
  6. J

High All !!!!!!!

kids r all go0d wife ai all go0d i seem to be alive LOL and MegaMan still dont get it ? where is L0ck?
  7. J

High All !!!!!!!

(-8-) F0><HoLe was a real go0d friend of mine... he said he used to hang around here... He misses L0cky say high to da do0d fr me .. errr i mean him :P
  8. J

High All !!!!!!!

how iZ all it haZ been a megga long time :) hope all iZ go0d ... was just thinkin of u guyZ and stoped to say HI !! :D
  9. J

fileplanet=ghey sex

OMFG i h8t that site that is Y i am thinking of setting up a huge FTP site to give them a lill cometition comming soon....
  10. J

A coffee

nice:rolling:
  11. J

A coffee

that is a typical breakfast for me. :spam:
  12. J

Check this pic out...

laff Chase (My SiX Year Old Son) .... Nor I even flinched LOL he laffed, he is 1 :coolfip: kid :D
  13. J

Hello Freaks!!!!

s00fa long time no see how the hell r ya :hide:
  14. J

UTA Map Pack FFS

I tried to D/L the map pack frome a couple of places and i get an error that "the file is not an archive file" wtf is that can any1 help plZ.... i have WinZip 8.1 . and it takes 30 seconds to D/L the whole mappack and it should take about 25 Mins.... grrrrrrrrrrr :bj:
  15. J

Now New Spam In 24 Hours?

Is it SpoZed to say... NOW New Spam in 24 Hours or No New Spam in 24 Hours ..... :cow: :spam:
  16. J

Mr. Angry Pants...

OMG LEXX that is the first thing i said ... ..." Hey itZ the guy From Blues Clues, that kids show my kids watch".... LMAO What would Blues Clues be in this little epesode ? LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAO
  17. J

Counting Thread

111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111 :p
  18. J

Stopping By

well.... i reinstalled on my new system and all i can get to work is Reg UT is buggen the shit outta me
  19. J

A Big Hello To All Pi8

:thumb: hola
  20. J

A sad day and happy day...

well New ... take is slow and coo.. l8rZ