Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. free^

PC freezes...

Hi, since 2day, my comp freezes after couple of minutes... this is how it looks like after the freeze is done, only way I can make my comp work again is a reboot via reset-button. When I install gfx-drivers of nvidia, the freez happens. Even in booting menu (DOS) the screen looks like the...
  2. free^

Human LCD

South Korean Fans performing as a 'Human LCD', so awesome... 7Jgkm2pdWgY&feature=player_embedded
  3. free^

Official World Cup 2010 Predictions Thread (No Spam!)

Hi there, You can predict for every match coming up in the World Cup 2010 in South Africa. Here are some 'rules': Generally it's the same procedure as in the 'guess the movie caption' - thread It's your free choice if you want to vote for every match on a match day or just for one (but the...
  4. free^

Split Second - Velocity

I got lucky that i won that game during a club session at 1am :lol: I didn't hear anything about it b4, installed it tho and I gotta say it really is awesome. Its amazing grafics combined with the fact that u can destroy your leading enemy is really nice. Reminds me a bit of Mario Kart - but...
  5. free^

UT Browser f*cked?

Yo, I changed my UT.ini in these parts: first few lines in engine OpenGL settings favorites ...my UT browser shows every server with a +300 ping but ping on server is actually normal. Any suggestions? PS: Already tried VistaBrowser fix, which didn't help.
  6. free^

UT BT OpenCup Spring 2010

I think due to the less activity in the Assault leagues, some of you are interested in the 2v2 BT Cup starting this spring. And yes, there will be like three divisions, so it's gonna be fair to everyone ;) http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league.php?lid=10432
  7. free^

BT Nations cup 3v3

http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league.php?lid=10380 I ask here if any german and 1 other country besides the ones which are already signed in this cup would play. I found out that germany has no team, so I asked what we can do about it, he said, if I can field a team, it would be no problem to...
  8. free^

free^ - a compilation

Yo, after seeing twnz n wish doing some fraps stuff and putting some music behind, I'd try this out as my 2nd project. Just did the same: frapsed -> included in Sony Vegas -> put an awesome track behind it -> output = teh compilation. Just a short one aka almost 3minutes. You can improve the...
  9. free^

move to Quakenet?

Hi, as mentioned in the topic I'd like to start a poll about the PUG if it should be moved to Quakenet due to more activity in the UT99 scene. advantages: - more activity - higher possibility to reach new players (i.e. CTF/TDM - scenes) I think after 10 years we should watch to pull...
  10. free^

UT freezes

Hi, concerning to this post http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1544565&postcount=22 ... my UT keeps crashing. Its actually freezing and after I can only close and/or restart UT by using the taskmanager and sign completely off and on again. I only got it when I play in native resolution...
  11. free^

New Router?

Yo, since like 4 days I can't really log into my router (192.168.1.3) settings, neither can I connect with it. I got A-DSL and can connect via modem only without any problems, so it either might be the router which is broken or I made a mistake at connecting it with my comp and the modem. Btw...
  12. free^

Assault - The Passion (The movie)

Yes, here it is :) "Assault - The Passion" directed and produced by Michel aka free^ in December 2008, is a Unreal Tournament 1999 movie with frags and kills that were done in 2007 and 2008. First of all I would like to thank all the players and league-administrators for giving me and all the...
  13. free^

FOV compared to mouse sense

Hiya, like u all already noticed, if u decrease ur FOV, for example from 100 to 90, the mouse sense gets slower. Now the problem is, I don't wanna change my sense, cos I'm pretty fine with it, but i changed my FOV and increased my sense from ingame 3.13 to 3.24 so far. Is there a...
  14. free^

June

Well, due to the EC coming up in almost 2 weeks, i would know if there is interest/possibility in playing just 2 wars (std.) this month. Since many people wud be away to watch as most footie matches as possible, I thought that might collite with the league matches. Should be there a lot of...
  15. free^

UTA Saturday Night Cup #1: Rocket Arena 2v2

Yes, you're reading right. I'll organize a lil Rocket Arena Cup for coming Saturday Night. Since many people asked for a short cup for fun which can be completed within just 1 night, I volunteered as organizer, or else it would never happen IMO. Due to the time, I want to have this running as...
  16. free^

Vista 32 or 64bit

yo. i just ordered vista ultimate 64bit version but im still not sure if it was the right decision. when i browse for experiences with 64 or 32bit, the threads are at least 1 year old and they say 64bit is still not reliable enough to install it. all i want is to know some experiences...
  17. free^

std. AS job

yo. i'm looking for a skilled std. assault clan. would be able to play like 2 matches a week. clan shud be nice, well organized and shud have a good teamwork as well (div 1). pm me if u need me free^
  18. free^

*MeGa* wants you...

As we lost a lot of member bcoz of their inactivity, we need to recruit at least 2 players. We are searching for players, who's got these qualifications: you should be High-Skilled (Div. 1) and you must have a well knowledge in Pro AS We want a Teamplayer, so no persons who are interested...
  19. free^

new Graphic Card

Lo, I'm about to buy a new Grafic Card, but which one..? At the moment I got the Radeon 9600 Pro - this card suxx ass, I want a new one, I want no ATI, i want a very good one. I can pay max. 450 Euros, so the card can be High End. I already looked in some online-stores, what about the...
  20. free^

Wtf

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I'm near Obervation Access Switch Have this Problem on some Maps, and i dunno what this is. UT working @ OGL 1024*768 16 bit Using Catalyst Driver 4.0.100.1190 Anyone got this too and fixed it? pls help, this suxx ass ;(