Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Axl_Rose

Microphone not working

So after ulv compaired my headset with a fisherprice walkytalky i finally decided to get a new headset. While the sound works, I just can't get the mircrophone to work. My pc does recognize it, but it doesnt pick up my speech. I've done the obvious things like making sure it's enabled, boosting...
  2. Axl_Rose

MAG [PS3]

any1 here playing mag? I am, it rocks imo :nod:
  3. Axl_Rose

Monty

:bday: montana have a nice one :beer:
  4. Axl_Rose

Orchild

:bday: m8, bit late, but have a nice evening :beer:
  5. Axl_Rose

-thc- is recruiting

We are a std clan and we are looking for a player that: -is active -has some level of skill -knows what ts2 is and how to use it -is friendly (not a flamer that is) To join us, or for more info come to #thc or contact loco mouse on: [email protected]
  6. Axl_Rose

The Secreat behind duckhunt

I've dug up my old nes somewhere some time ago and started playing duckhunt again. But now i've started wondering how the gun, you need to play the game with, works. I've started think about it and i just couldn't figure it out :dunce: Perhaps anyone of u old sch00l now it all ppl can...
  7. Axl_Rose

Happy bithday F@tboy

:bday: m8 have a nice one :beer: better late then never :)
  8. Axl_Rose

Demomanager

I have a huge problem with my demomanager i use demomanager 3.0 beta i placed the files in the system i changed the line in the ini and i change it to record always always, but he aint recording ? why not? C:\Documents and Settings\axl \Mijn documenten\My Received...