Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Axl_Rose

Request for old Assault frag / gameplay videos

cyborg's movie was one of the best UT movies I've ever seen. Twnz and w1sh also have put out some great stuff.
  2. Axl_Rose

League of Legends

was planning on writing qq, but i guess you're right. If only he liked me back :(
  3. Axl_Rose

League of Legends

A bunch of the old -8- guys are playing it as well i believe riv, dwag, syl and riv at least. Not 100% sure on all these names as they all have different nicknames
  4. Axl_Rose

Custom Maps

I personally don't have much against the custom maps in general. Sure I like the classics better, but as long as everyone knows the map and how to do tactics it's fine. Despite some balance issues, I'd rather play scarab or nali than, say desolate ( a map i dont like for reasons i can't really...
  5. Axl_Rose

Custom Maps

Ye, on balli, if the attacker just runs straight to warhead and you suicide immediately, you will still be waiting for him at the top of the ramp with flak. On scarab you will be late, only have mini and the attacker will have sb.
  6. Axl_Rose

Custom Maps

Yeah, lets force people to pick maps they dont want to. I'd just end up picking resurrection as a first map everytime I would be captain, so you have 30 minutes to think about what you've done
  7. Axl_Rose

Karl!

:bday: karl
  8. Axl_Rose

Steam Summer Sale 2013

damn my penis is long :eek:
  9. Axl_Rose

twnZ Movie 4

I've seen it a bunch. The fact that you're a liability as backdefender might be the problem here :rolleyes: Nice movie twnz, ccan't wait for the final final final movie :D
  10. Axl_Rose

#assault

I dunno, who did?
  11. Axl_Rose

Recommend a laptop pls...

It's been clear for years now mate, we accepted it long ago
  12. Axl_Rose

ps4 vs xbox1

and for those of us who also cba to read that article?
  13. Axl_Rose

Recommend a laptop pls...

We wouldnt wanna give you any credit for this, now would we? :D
  14. Axl_Rose

Quasi and Axl

thanks guys, and :bday: to quasi
  15. Axl_Rose

Guess the movie caption!

I would guess it, but the way this shit works now i'll prolly only end up losing more points :x
  16. Axl_Rose

UTAPUG - Cannon Fodder

Sounds interesting, would love to haveyou as my general :D
  17. Axl_Rose

14 maps 6v6

I've been so inactive lately i dont even know how to rate myself, so I'll just stay out of this :sofa:
  18. Axl_Rose

Guess the movie caption!

yay 12 - Ulv 7 - seas, Hudson 6 - Maxiz` 5 - Killing_Joke 3 - Black_Ninja 2 - Spitter, Prometheus 1 - insp!re, odje, Sneez, Kr4ZyIv4n 0 - ert, Axl_Rose
  19. Axl_Rose

Guess the movie caption!

dont wanna risk making it too hard now, otherwise i may lose points again :yawn: