Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. brajan

Hey

Almost like reading my own history :D
  2. brajan

Garfield just ROXX (@ request)

omg i can't believe this topic is still going on ^^
  3. brajan

Happy Birthday my old frind :beer:

Happy Birthday my old frind :beer:
  4. brajan

Merry Christmas Guys

oh sorry for being late ... best wishes and greetings from Denmark m8s.
  5. brajan

:bday: brajan!

i see i still can count on you guys reminding me how life passes by ;-) :beer: for all
  6. brajan

Assault movies

Rank up :) M4A1 with basic ACOG scope and later G36 are probably best weapons in this game. Once you get a rank to get G36 stick to it. It takes time to get used to it's recoil but this gun is a beast. It's deadly, it has it's own great scope, it's pretty cheap and ownz almost everything else...
  7. brajan

Assault movies

Yup that's ours European version. NA version is separate. It's a nice game. It's true there are plenty of cheaters so the best way is to have an Elite Moderator or play with friends who have it. Luckily they are working on catching them (at least here in europe). There is an event right now...
  8. brajan

Assault movies

My lil noob movie (not ut) :P FTPftFU-Y_A
  9. brajan

happy bday ulv :)

:beer:
  10. brajan

Inception

i was in theater ...
  11. brajan

VsBlade - DoG customs ban.

Hi bAnTi :hammer:
  12. brajan

Inception

Can't say anything because i felt asleep after 30 minutes of watching it :( I totally have no idea what was it about.
  13. brajan

VsBlade - DoG customs ban.

You posted in wrong section. Moved here.
  14. brajan

concerts/gig's/shows

Heineken Open'er Festival 2010 (Winner of the Best Major Festival at the 2009 European Festival Awards) I wasn't able to see all artists (6 stages, 4 days) so i'll only mention those i have seen: Ben Harper and RELENTLESS7 - cool chillout at sunset - 7 Cypress Hill - 7 Empire Of The Sun...
  15. brajan

Teamspeak

I am having my own TS3 server and the only thing i dislike are updates. It's still BETA. Other then that it works nice.
  16. brajan

Red Dead Redemption

This looks impressive indeed: kYdCvN-ukRY 7q7v4F8r9Og jVVXyKP1FVk I almost shit my pants from laugh today at work watching it.
  17. brajan

Plane crash

132 people are dead including president and many high level government politicians. Nobody survived. I'm not his fan but that's a huge lose for a country.
  18. brajan

Battlefield : Bad Company 2

Welcome to the club m8. Last time i TRIED to play was two weeks ego. Ended up with 20 minutes wasted trying to join ANY server and constantly loosing connection to EA Online. After that i have lost my fun with this game.
  19. brajan

Martz!

:beer:
  20. brajan

NRG, got own UTA rule

Idd we're not fair. Do you want same punishment as GRZ has? Will this be fair enough for you?