Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. HouseMate

Finally someone who understands

lol, class
  2. HouseMate

Lets Have A Joke Thread

Yes mate. I do loiter and spam every now and then. I've tried palying on occasioins but then remember I'm rubbish and this makes me sad.... then I remember I've always been rubbish which makes me sadder.... then I remember that so have you which cheers me up a little... then I remember we are...
  3. HouseMate

I just dont get it

Hmm, we are already seeded so we don't really need to bother beating you anyway :-)
  4. HouseMate

Lets Have A Joke Thread

Groan! That is real bad even for you mate. Chkl ;)
  5. HouseMate

New Pet ?

It's a spitting image of Manu, lol. Classsss!
  6. HouseMate

Guess the noise

A giant 'king kong' first dump of the day rattling round the porcelain? .................. And then rudely striking an umpah lumpah in the eye.
  7. HouseMate

The Carribean

Tornado season tho isn't it? Not that I can talk having been hit by one in Birmingham. Have a good time matey.
  8. HouseMate

hi all

Hey don't worry HUEY is still trying to perfect not blowning himself into small bits each time he swich's to missile launcher and I'm still trying to not get friendly headshots on pro (only time I do get HS's tho :() :P Welcome to UT matey. Lovin' the signature btw.
  9. HouseMate

samurai

Or me when I run UT :)
  10. HouseMate

Lion Vs 42 Midgets

I ain't seen it :) It's is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen tho.
  11. HouseMate

Finger Police!

Setup! Bored.
  12. HouseMate

Drugs really work

Hmmm......... okay. I think it's time I went outside to a park and got some fresh air.
  13. HouseMate

Where is batmobile?

Fs Huey, you got no taste? It's gotta be one of these:- Noble M400 or Aston Martin DB9 :mosher:
  14. HouseMate

kind of ..."cow" quiz (not 4 kids...)

Thanks just wrong. Nice :cow:
  15. HouseMate

Scrote is a twat !

Only got one thing to say........ S w e e e e e e e e e e e t !
  16. HouseMate

moehahaha

Cyber, get a hobby :P
  17. HouseMate

this is sooooooooo cool!!!!!!!

Lolz, that brill!!!!
  18. HouseMate

Do you know why you won yestarday?

Always enjoyed the nature of our matches with you guys; there are some great clans around. Just had some crappy match reports recently and thought Brajan's post was cool. I always a bad doggie ;). Usually in pro matches....... DUCK!
  19. HouseMate

Do you know why you won yestarday?

Nice to see genuine friendlyness in the leagues as opposed to flaming. Thanks mate; shame I missed it, I'll catch the next one :D
  20. HouseMate

I have achieved...

:hm: :ban: :spam: ?