Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. TexasTom

Question about Size!!!! Size is important 2 ME!!

Not really within the spirit of the Forum but I couldnt see another forums more suited. Does anyone know the formula (if one exists) on how too work the visual size of an object to the typical human eye at a set distance? Say a 200ft square at 500Metres. I assume there is a formula based...
  2. TexasTom

What makes an Anarchist?

What do people consider to be Anarchy and the thinking of an Anarchist :) Discuss.
  3. TexasTom

hmmmm

Well did the survey and didnt realise how geographically dim some peeps are lol. Hope the survey wasnt done at a USAF base lol. So im confident 50% couldnt point to it(Iraq) :P and you cant fully understand Iraq, and saddams history without knowing his surrounding enviroment. Iran/Iraq and...
  4. TexasTom

The military history of France...

Something I was sent so do not say its 100% accurate, but suspect it wont be far off. The Complete Military History of France - Gallic Wars Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. - Hundred...
  5. TexasTom

Talented Pussy Inside!!!!!!!!

http://www.rathergood.com/independent_woman/
  6. TexasTom

Happppppppppy Bday :)

Today (99% sure) is the 2nd Birthday of BoD, The Brotherhood of Destruction :) So Id like to thank Eq and all the others who have been and gone for making the clan last so long!! I think a special thanks should go to Omen, without whom the clan would have disappeared a while ago :)
  7. TexasTom

Seatbelts

Do you think that in a democratic and supposedly free country its fair that the government forces people to wear seatbelts. I am old enough to make an informed opinion on many much more dangerous things such as smoking, but am not allowed to be in a car without wearing a seat belt. surely its my...
  8. TexasTom

Drugs and Patents.

Should western countries charge lower prices for newly developed drugs in the 3rd world than they do in the West. Effectively meaning the NHS and other health organisations would have to subsidise cheap drugs to the 3rd world, by paying higher prices.
  9. TexasTom

Aid to Africa?

Do people think we are increasing suffering in Africa by sending them Aid? I feel we are perpetuating the problems by keeping people alive. Should we cut aid in the short term and let the population levels reach more natural levels through natural depletion and when the population reaches...
  10. TexasTom

Should Handguns be legalised?

After the Dunblane shooting, Handguns were banned in the UK. It has not had any effect on gun crime and infact the use of Handguns has increased significantly. The banning of Handguns took the hobby of 1000's off them, and killed an industry that had thrived in the UK for decades. What do people...
  11. TexasTom

Vivisection

What are peoples views on Vivisection? Is it a waste of animals lives or do peeps thinks medical science still needs it?
  12. TexasTom

Should Dogs be banned in cities?

Im sat here today with my neighbours dogs barking their heads off. If they aint making noise pollution they are shitting on every bit of green available. Then of course we have the vicious ones who decide to eat people, god damn it dog i aint a fox! Do people think there should be tougher...
  13. TexasTom

Cool :)

Id like to go to Tokyo :) they do some great electronics stuff you cant get in UK. Especially Amateur radio stuff :)
  14. TexasTom

NAME THE FILM. (I Expect Phear to win)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/020326/80/cv7g9.html What film does this sound familiar too???
  15. TexasTom

Cable or ADSL HMMM!

Time for new connection me thinks! So I have a choice ADSL (assuming line will do it) or BlueYonder from Telewest. Ive narrowed the list to either Nildram or Pipex for ADSL provision. I prefer the Idea of Pipex cos im a skinflint and they are cheaper :) But are the any good? I await your...
  16. TexasTom

Happy Birthday Omen :)

HAPPY BDAY M8 :beer: :boozer: :drummer: :bday: :jd: :party: :party2: Don't have too much :jd: and end up :puke:
  17. TexasTom

For Infernos Attention!!!

Ok you mouldy potato you :P Why asrent u playing with your little sister more?? HUH!! I mean WKD, Sphinx, Lisa or whatever she is today is always on my case that she is bored :( poor darling :( I think she is having Mouldy Potato withdrawl symptoms :( As your CL i command u to play with her...
  18. TexasTom

hmmmmmm

19. TexasTom

BT caught on the hop!

What great customer services they have! http://media.guardian.co.uk/mediaguardian/story/0,7558,587548,00.html
  20. TexasTom

Sounds Good huh!

GAMER WINS 'SIX FIGURE' SPONSORSHIP DEAL Tuesday 30 October 2001 10:22am A 20-year-old computer gamer has won a lucrative sponsorship deal to plug a computer mouse. Johnathan Wendel, known as Fatality, will receive a "high six figure" fee to endorse the Razer Boomslang product...