Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

Amazed!

I really cannot believe this site is still slightly active! Was just previous reminiscing about UT99 Some good old days, what are the servers like these days?
  2. G

Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Well i should hopefully be buying it soon and owning your arse pew pew pew!
  3. G

Hello

how ever had you try i dnt think gazz is gna listen to ur fragmented ideas
  4. G

.:: New InstaGIB Assault Public Server ::.

Yeah ive been on it gd lil server, hope to c alot of people on it!!
  5. G

For Proph.........

hmmmmmmmm
  6. G

Fantasy FootBall TIME AGAIN

Ive joined so be warned (Yid army)
  7. G

gAy bAr

Peacy boi, I had to say fuck off wanker I couldnt help myself come back and join :P
  8. G

Assault movies

just download that Revisionistic see what its like. heres powah 2 Link : http://www.own-age.com/vids/10162/mirrors I think its got whats his name in it, best uta DM'er Twister thats it
  9. G

Assault movies

Some good movies there, what do you rate as the best movie you've ever seen doesnt have to be AS Mines Powah 2
  10. G

I'm in ur BLANK...

typical you lex
  11. G

Ias

Im sure most people know me (G3o^g3) Im looking for an IAS clan, I mostly active and can play most matches at 20:00. Ex IAS clans are >)GRR(< & (-8-)
  12. G

How ADC are you?

Ill have you hung for that anti
  13. G

Fs

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh whats up dock
  14. G

ATN Anthony

Yes I love how I was mentioned in that lovely reporty of yours :hangover:
  15. G

Who will win IAC 2007?

Yeah useless jump over to the english side!!!!!
  16. G

ias clan recruiting

Looking for iAS clan ex iAS: >)GRR(< (-8-) lil rusty but easy to bring back with a lil prac
  17. G

Woman Of The Week/Hot Pics =D

not the best but the best i could find at this moment. ;)
  18. G

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name : GeOrGe/G3o^g3 Country: United Kingdom Position: Front def / Freelance anywhere really voice comms : TS2/Ven Current StdAS clan: ADC
  19. G

[ADC] ya!

Looking to get back into UT been inactive for ages. Ex Std clans : {24} IAS clans : >)GRR(< , (-8-)
  20. G

Maybe tourney

not intresting at all