Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ToXiC

UTA community really worse place...

I´ve been reading forums alot lately... and never really posted a reply cuz i was scared. Scared to be flamed for asking a normal question or making a reply to the decent threads or saying my oppinion. Allmost every thread in this forum where somebody makes a suggestion or asks a question or...
  2. ToXiC

I want to make a Screenshot of paused movie???

I got a movie and i want to make a screenshot to use as a background later on. I tryed to play the AVI File in Winamp and in Windows Media Player. Paused it at the Frame i want as Background and used "STRG + PRINT" and "ALT + PRINT". But when i paste it into Paint, it pastes a black screen into...
  3. ToXiC

I am new here

I am looking for a Clan. Don´t know what i need to know to meet the requirements, but i know launches and i think i am not a big noob in Fighting :) I played UT once and a while on public, never played it in a Clan. Depending on my mood i play CTF, DM or AS :naughty: any questions?
  4. ToXiC

2k4 Clanless

hallo guys :) what Clans play 2k4? Anybody recruiting?
  5. ToXiC

Hello guys :)

Booya, post Nr. #1 hi there UTA :D