Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. F

Hi

Hi guys, just dropped by to say hi to everyone that's still here that i knew back then :eek: Im a bit amazed that its still alive, but good for you! Me ive moved on to ut2003 having a blast there (even clanned some already). Especially Hi to my babe ;) (mail me you bastard! :P) -E-
  2. F

Whet do our nicks really mean ?

f.e.m.m.e : Functional Electronic Machine Manufactured for Exploration f.a.t.a.l.e : Functional Android Trained for Assassination and Logical Exploration. ;) like it
  3. F

Girls clan?

always the same replies to this, come up with some new ones ffs :P Yup Eavy had a topjob there, wish you had that one Phear? ;) (pst... it only was coz us girlz were to lazy to do anything else but play :cool: ) @Mughi: we all were in a clan but we played in UV on the side for fun, with...
  4. F

Get off my server, your ping is too good!

errr... maybe you should quote better Soldierboy... i didnt say 150-200 ping isnt playable... i said 150-200 ping compared to 20-50 isnt playable (imo)... different story btw: strange that this whole thread is brought up by an admin that is withdrawing for getting questioned and attacked...
  5. F

Get off my server, your ping is too good!

Funny to see how you guys react to this. If something here happens that is just a bit off, you guys almost get a heartattack from it. And now smth like this happens to someone else (nothing to do with any of you) and you all laugh and say how stupid/lame/etc. they react. (keep that in mind...
  6. F

I hereby retire.

:/ ofcourse.. thats prolly why he left lot of brainless people here.. Altho i have never had the pleasure to get to know you (besides the 'friendlies' between NRG vs AAK wich i rather forget) i had a great time playing in this league and i guess i have to thank you for that :) Taking bs...
  7. F

Tim

wt..? ahh.. looks like i finally found my way back home :boozer: :eek:
  8. F

new feminist world records!!!! lol (anne frank jokes not included)

oi bluey, just got dumped hey?!:blackeye:
  9. F

Stolen Chant!!!!

I cant imagine shes leavin coz someone 'stole' her chant, probably other reasons for that. So comon dont all :shock: drooz lets just give him a good :spank: and let him walk the :pig: Just kidding ofcourse a lot of fuzz bout nuthin :flyer:
  10. F

ION is still recruiting

Just a question, but why is everybody always on Gazzys case? just wondering what he must have done to always get flamed by everyone :confused: Secondly a shame that such top clans in AS take part in such a degrading flamewar against eachother.. Like someone already said you make it really...
  11. F

Wie draagt het rode petje?

zal wel geheel onlogisch zijn maarre.. waarom wil je het uberhaupt weten?
  12. F

Time to make a stand fs!

Yes! finally a club i cant join coz im still too young :teehee:
  13. F

The joys of having kids....

aww that poor kid.... having you as a father! j/k :)
  14. F

What car have you got?

BMW 735i :nod: already posted my age somewhere, im wont keep doing that :shout:
  15. F

Congrats to Spirit and tanya!!

Congratulations to you both!!! Thats sooo romantic Tanya... take care of my sweety as i know you will :D
  16. F

Eavy is still alive

Nymphomancer? sounds like Eavy :D
  17. F

Age of the clan....

aahh... cpt. Nah your kinda nice, at least always have playing ya :cool:
  18. F

Age of the clan....

@Hector; You figured that all out by yourself? impressive :eek: Looks like age doesnt become everyone, some may turn into cynical grumpy old men :nod:
  19. F

Age of the clan....

Yay always thought i was too old... guess not, 29 :nod:
  20. F

Goodbye

sorry to see this Dave :( Hope you will find a new home soon....