Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Tjoo morons

http://www.insertnicelinkwithmoretalk.ru :rofl:
  2. S

Tjoo morons

atleast i thought he was talking about the bloodhound gang :lol: There is alot of talking is it not ? :P, no action just talking....
  3. S

Tjoo morons

Additional song since I listening to it now: Damone-Out here all night Fit my beer brain also :)
  4. S

Tjoo morons

All album is for sure worth to be B(r)ought... :) I can send it to you also if you want :cool:
  5. S

Tjoo morons

I never learned maths in school but I guess ur right :P.. Fury ur mini whore :) Hope u have a nice time hehehehe... I been in Berlin last weekend friday-sunday what a tourist rape that city is :P
  6. S

Tjoo morons

Music: Sound of the Republic-raised fist In flames-Dead end Korn-coming undone Three days grace-Animal I have become The Bloodhound gang-Ralph Wigum Mustach-down in black Just to make one input once a year so this is this for year 2008... :rofl:
  7. S

May Tables

And the sober one say, no matter in the glass I drink it or I stop drink at all... Confused comment seems suitable now as the rest...
  8. S

I want to know why? (map bugs discussion)

No not at all ...I hope u stop the map to be in leage ... or at least not opening for ppl to complain about it especially when u know abouty it as u said.......
  9. S

Nope Jr ( I noticed ur name is Carnage also)just accept the fact that ban anyone must be based on real facts... and especially based on facts where we all accept it (maps are accepted by all as I learned now so lets accept the situation that we all accept it so we have to deal what we "all"...
  10. S

Nope Wierdo it is not my world I live in tbh... and ur right I dodge but thats bcz I see the doding, but no one can erase the fact that in the end the one who punish ppl are the one who are responsible... and if thoose ppl who punish ppl cant stand up for it they should sit at McDonalds I say...
  11. S

So it means all accept it... dont it ? We all accept it so lets accept it !! On the other hand it is the league admin who decide about punishment and I say as I did b4 dont punish ur own decision.... better not make anyone in that case..
  12. S

Close this sorrow thread... it is really funny all of this comments like having a leader but at the same time not... DJ in my opionion used what was served from the administrators or lets say I eat what is served from MCDonalds but I dont buy the ingrediences... god lol how simple is it not...
  13. S

I guess in this topic we all talk about some bugs which all ppl already know... seems it is time to report to the not knowing admins about this special bug then and at the same time figure out how the hell Dj find it... u know Brainrain why comment something which are full of wholes to attack on...
  14. S

Well I promised to shut my mouth but seriously I cant... in my world I am used that if someone is responsible they are and if someone is not they are not!! Quite simple so, lets say I sit at my hairdresser and tell her "cut my hair short" and she does and later on I tell her, well.. this is not...
  15. S

God damned this is really something... to be honest the maps are as they are if they are full of bugs and approved to be used in clan wars and in overall so what is the f problem tbh ? Why and who approvals maps which are meant to complain about later ? Use the maps as they are or fix them...
  16. S

Hmmm the thing I wrote might be over ur knowledge but I been told once "try to see the trees behind the forest"... when u figure that riddle out I guess u see the point in my writing :) or better the "meaning" behind my writing :) lol
  17. S

... me on other hand would need a period of 2-3 month ban right now, I feel so bad when I dont turn up to Svek´s clan matches so i would like some mental holiday and be able to tell my clan mates... god I cant play I am banned... but now excuses not showing up feels like coming from a kid...
  18. S

Fair play

A spice full of shit talk as usuall... :rofl:
  19. S

Fair play

Ugly or not, it have no meaning or neither any point to read such a sentence full of nothing... lol, this is a joke I comment deadlys thing even Well cheat or not just let it be as it is, I think all english peeps know what is right or wrong, they never cheat I even think they have not been...
  20. S

Why Brajan ?

Ur right Bart... better be drunk than see all this shit game game awake unnormal feeling which are provided from whisky... and unnomal ppl who defend ppl who cant stand up for themself.. makes even life a question: If one cant stand up on one own legs I guess it is not worth to stand on...