Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Suicidal

Beware scam.....

If you are like me, you think you are the type of person that couldn't get scammed, you really need to read this. Well here is a scam that would pretty catch much anyone. This is a scam that is happening in the UK, but these things spread and it is always good to know what shit people are up...
  2. Suicidal

Thrilling match......

Thanks for a very exciting game, I couldn't have been much closer, with us winning the deciding map by 17 seconds. I had loads of fun and can't wait for the next match :]
  3. Suicidal

Program1

Everytime I start Win2k it asks me to rename the 'Program Files' folder to 'Program1' :\ Things I have tired so far.... Using the Windows Repair thing - that did Jack Shite to help Installed some more case fans, cos my case was pretty hot. didn't help though I re-installed Windows -...
  4. Suicidal

i am so happy!!!

i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so happy!!! i am so...
  5. Suicidal

Happy Birthday Lenny

:bday: Have a great day mate All the best :party2:
  6. Suicidal

Don't cry for me Argentina......

wuhahaha!!!!!
  7. Suicidal

Good Luck Mc....

Sad to see you go, you have been a very influential player to everyone and a good mate to most. You will be missed. Things will be hard, a new country, a new life. I hope everything works out well for you and you have a good future. All the best. PS. Your ICQ will still work perfectly...
  8. Suicidal

For sale: Hands free kit for mobile..

One size fit all :D http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1357633571
  9. Suicidal

Gah...

What a shit day..... :\
  10. Suicidal

Come on ENGLAND!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!
  11. Suicidal

Pumpkin..

12. Suicidal

This sucks....

Having to get up at 6:30am to watch a football match fs England had better win if I am going to be drinking beer at this time in the morning.
  13. Suicidal

Cheap landline phones.....

Does anyone know anywhere that does good deals on landline phones. I want a decent cordless phone, but I don't really want to get one down the High Street and be ripped off.
  14. Suicidal

More UT2003 news...

Interview with Epic´s president and founder, Tim Sweeney Article posted 22 May @ 2:15pm
  15. Suicidal

lo all :wave:
  16. Suicidal

hmmmm.........

Seems my post got deleted So, is open discusion being banned from the forums now?
  17. Suicidal

What will become of UTAssault.net

I remember reaing a thread where Phear was asking for someone to take it over from him, so it lead me to think that what are the plans for this site when UT2003 is released. An Assault site isn't going to be very relevant in UT2003, so are there any plans to have a site dedicated to the new...
  18. Suicidal

ITV Digital

19. Suicidal

hmmm

Maybe.....