Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Trafy

Trafy Movie

I just have finished my movie, atm only avail torrent file, many thx to Martz 4 help and when u have downloaded pls share!! Movie is 20 mins Size: 729Mb Format: Xdiv4 @ 1024x768 HF!
  2. Trafy

Happy Birthday Seas_

:party2: hpbdy sexass_
  3. Trafy

Problems with new TFT

Hello i am new in this comunity and wanna check if there are some ultimate fixer here... (i am venezuelan and dont speak english very well) I get new tft 22"... problem is: SwapInterval=0 Ut run with ghosting + Mouse works fine SwapInterval=1 Ut run fine + Mouse lagging Same happen in...
  4. Trafy

Problem posting

Hi, i getting some spanish ictf guys to play the cup with spain and they registering in uta but when they try post to sing they got msg about not enough privilegious to post there. How to fix it ? thx.
  5. Trafy

Happy Birthday KAKASHI

:bday: :party2:
  6. Trafy

{SK}[^Recruiting^]

We need 1 member more. Active! & Sexy!
  7. Trafy

TNT zp ICTF Recruiting

8. Trafy

Allow submit match score

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=7682 Is NoD vs P~a, not WKD..... and match finished 1 hour ago why dont allow clans submit the score, pick the players that have played and do their own match coments, instead .... Match confirmed by a League Administrator same...
  9. Trafy

Shedule

Wanna some of res clan guy show to shedule a match. #sk or [email protected] gg thx. No one in #res and res guy that i got havent admin res pass, and clanleader is missing.
  10. Trafy

gg

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=7392 gg like usual.
  11. Trafy

== You all suxs, I Never fucks up !! ==

:done: :soon: :calm: :fingers:
  12. Trafy

How about ....

How about change 9 clans for division to 7 clans for division. 7 clans for division will give us 5 divs counting with "actives" hz clans atm. More fun with more divs, more fight to go high, good see new clans coming, the problem is that this clans "stolen" players of active clans which will...
  13. Trafy

happy birthday popi !!

:bday: :guitar: hf m8 :D
  14. Trafy

Trafyx Sex.exe Sextreme Clanless

{SK} R.I.P i will want a clan. I searching organized clan that want improve, do practs, active members, use tatcs, get full squads, play fair, etc etc etc. I can offer: active, up to pract and tatcs, irc, msn, ts, beers, sex and pics of nude girls. I dont know league maps, i cant...
  15. Trafy

{SK} say good bye UTA after August.

{SK} Leave UTA after August. I enjoy a lot with {SK} and {SK} playing vs u mates.:Xmaskiss: Is the time to close {SK}, thx all clans vs who we had a lot of fun :D Dont sure who {SK} member will continue, i think me, zanmato and .............. dunno more 4 sure. :wave: :footy: :bow:
  16. Trafy

I need do it

Sorry guys but i cant stay in forum without this :Xmaskiss: This come with me to alls places where i going ;)
  17. Trafy

Procless

Close jsf cos members couldnt understand what suicide is, then i leave and close the clan. Searching clan, dont care win or lost, just clan that get squad to play matchs and members with brain to play. teamplay etc etc etc. That play 4 fun but not like pubs. #sk #putassault #sex...
  18. Trafy

Server dispute

Matches must be played on a European server. Servers must run LeagueAssault version 138 or greater. If a match server cannot be agreed upon by the two clans involved, then the server must be decided on by either the Server Dispute System or an enforced Admin-Schedule (due to the deadline...
  19. Trafy

{SK} [^Recruiting^] or Leaving

:Xmaskiss: :Xmaskiss: :Xmaskiss:
  20. Trafy

{SK} [^Recruiting^]