Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mushroomhead

I stand by this.

I stand by this.
  2. Mushroomhead

Show Us Yer Presents

Just here reminiscing on how the MX510 was such an amazing gift, i still remember unwrapping it... 16 years ago :utacool:
  3. Mushroomhead

Server closure

You absolute bastard MyM.
  4. Mushroomhead

Old UTA players you miss...

Has anyone said me yet? Fine, i'll check back again in another 2 years. Wankers.
  5. Mushroomhead

Where did you end up?

Any recent developments in the Soup world? I presume it's quieter over the summer months. Congratulations to Mike and Jemma and <3 for Mr. Tnega Snr. Turns out games are much harder on console if you're not 12 and my last gaming PC is now at my parents house, being used for solitaire and...
  6. Mushroomhead

Mym

Shuddup numpty.
  7. Mushroomhead

Hello :)

afraid not mate :(
  8. Mushroomhead

But how else can I keep up with the life and times of my buddy :D I'm well thank you, I hope you are behaving my dear :hump:
  9. Mushroomhead

:wave: Cyber-M
  10. Mushroomhead

bellend.

bellend.
  11. Mushroomhead

I still can't believe nobody has said me yet.
  12. Mushroomhead

Icc championsengland vs australia

Can't believe you didn't buy these for me MyM. Bastard.
  13. Mushroomhead

Guess the movie caption!

Spiderman 3
  14. Mushroomhead

Onlive - first title only £1

Thought I was being naive thinking this wouldn't work particularly well - but given that my 10 mega fibre optic!!!!!! connection struggles with Sky Player, I guess I'll give it a miss... :(
  15. Mushroomhead

uta insiders

typical Cyber :shake:
  16. Mushroomhead

The best TV guide to Fall television out there.

Can we assume then Max that you will (as normal) be curled up in your 2 by 2 meter room watching lost on repeat? :bounce:
  17. Mushroomhead

Guess the movie caption!

It was wicked, Lost has just melted your mind! Though to be fair, the weird blood drinking and over stereotyped loah shark was a bit naff.
  18. Mushroomhead

Server

Did I speak to you on samaratans the other night?
  19. Mushroomhead

Guess the movie caption!

batman: tdk?
  20. Mushroomhead

Future of this Leauge

I am all for the UT forever campaign, mainly because it postpones certain halfwits playing TF2 and disturbing the peace, however, purely because nobody hot has posted any pictures on facebook recently I feel like sharing the following..... If you are resorting to 'prizes', in order to get...