Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. huBBa_buBBa

Is anyone actually alive in here?

well, I'm here....not sure about alive.....
  2. huBBa_buBBa

Anybody still here

I cant even remember why i'm here Am I in the right place?
  3. huBBa_buBBa

For Arse:D

nice, BB. It looks exactly like you. Who did you find to take that?
  4. huBBa_buBBa

Want to be member

I'm pretty sure I was, or am still. Not been here for a while, and forgot where it was.
  5. huBBa_buBBa

Want to be member

Jesus, are you people still here?? I thought you'd all be dead by now.:confused:
  6. huBBa_buBBa

Want to be member

hello? is anybody there? I've been locked in a cupboard for the last few months.:yawn:
  7. huBBa_buBBa

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

:D Like I said before. Moan all you like, but the score stands. Yes England played the last 20 minutes in their own penalty area, but Argentina pushed them back - they played well. England just defended better.:)
  8. huBBa_buBBa

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

All the bithchin and name calling ain't gonna change the facts. We played well, and beat Argentina. Them's the facts, now live with em.:D
  9. huBBa_buBBa

UToaP Nurse nominee

Well, you could kind of go the NHS route, or go Private.
  10. huBBa_buBBa

ICQ me people!!!

:lol:
  11. huBBa_buBBa

england-sweden 1-1

kinda sad, i reckon, that after all the hope before the game, we should finish up feeling lucky that we managed to get the draw.:(
  12. huBBa_buBBa

Fuck bombing run i wanna play this

Speedball 2 was one of the most addictive games i've ever played. The graphics were never that great, but it was gameplay that made it cool. Bring it on!!:)
  13. huBBa_buBBa

Best Game Ever !!!

1. Tony Hawks 2 2. Street fighter special champions edition (!) 3. UT;)
  14. huBBa_buBBa

UToaP Nurse nominee

For what it's worth I vote yes, too.:D
  15. huBBa_buBBa

LOL

:rolleyes:
  16. huBBa_buBBa

One for F1 Fans

for fucks sake, will someone please put me out of my misery: is there a car in the damn picture or not?? I got a bunch of my mates at work to have a look, and i'm bolloxed if we can see one. Has it been air brushed out??:confused:
  17. huBBa_buBBa

UToaP Nurse nominee

how does a man go about getting permission? is there paperwork to be filled in?
  18. huBBa_buBBa

UToaP Nurse nominee

This looks like an important thread, one that I should be paying attention to.;)
  19. huBBa_buBBa

ouch

OMG!!:eek: :eek:
  20. huBBa_buBBa

Im one of the older gits....

me thinks one of us is playing with a less than full deck. Ihave a horrible feeling, though, that its me.:P