Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Solar´

UTASSAULT DRAFT CUP 2021

So.... How's it going?!
  2. Solar´

Looking for original startdate of 2v2 league (and results)

You might find some people who know how to contact them in the discord channel: https://discord.gg/TtcAV69A Since I joined in 2003 I don't know if there was a 2vs2 league before that, old admins would know. DoG was pretty active later on in the 2vs2 but that was in 2009 and I've got a feeling...
  3. Solar´

Assault can be scary in 2021

:lol: what have you been up to now ...
  4. Solar´

Server closure

Thx for all the years Mym!
  5. Solar´

Clanwar style match 6v6 - 14 maps

I'd be up for this, think I can get some old DoG players to join ...
  6. Solar´

Weapon Binds & Sniper Rifle mod

Looks like I've been using the right binds for some time then :D. New sniper looking good m8! :thumb:
  7. Solar´

SubbaseSE

Will check it out m8! :D
  8. Solar´

Hello!

Hi Anti! :wave:
  9. Solar´

Garfield just ROXX (@ request)

:lol: back at it I see
  10. Solar´

UT Crash (Xconsole)

Hi Tried to play some UT (not much to do with all this quarantine going on) but get regular crashes due to Xconsole (I think) on assault servers. DoG Tired crashes 2/4 maps yesterday :rolleyes: Anybody that can help? Thx
  11. Solar´

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

It should say right at the bottom of your post: Edit and Delete
  12. Solar´

Dear god

Hey Quasi! :wave: It's been a year since the DoG Lan, got some friends together couple of weeks ago to play some UT and AoE II. Man, good times, Old times :P
  13. Solar´

Wasssuup?

Sup guys! :D
  14. Solar´

Was fun :) Thx for organising! Cu in 5 years ;)
  15. Solar´

Good news! DoG will most likely be reprented this Sunday! - Solar - Ulv - Vitzy - Tnega - Weirdo - Raveydavy - Cyborg - Snuggs This could be good
  16. Solar´

Dear god

It was at my place in Belgium, 8 Doggies showed up! Vitzy, Scrote, Ulv, Pinny, Snuggs, Weirdo, RaveyDavey. Bloody great weekend! I'm so tired right now :P
  17. Solar´

Dear god

You bet!
  18. Solar´

Wtf??

Hi Weirdo :wave:
  19. Solar´

Yo

:lol: