Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Spitfire

Is anyone actually alive in here?

Yeah i'm up for that. Count me in too :D
  2. Spitfire

Is anyone actually alive in here?

Eh? Who's there? I heard a rumbling. Nurse where's my supper. I'm confused
  3. Spitfire

To enter sub or not.

I agree. If it's the nearest source of supplies and you don't spawnkill in the process then take it. Taking ammo also hinders the progress of your opponent, and they do it to you while attacking anyway - what next a rule saying "no taking the defenders ammo"? FS. Same in Mazon - kill the...
  4. Spitfire

IRC quote hall of fame

<lee> suym is that phatest clan in tha league <Vince> O{PLZ VISIT OUR PRIVATE FORUMS" <Vince> S <lee> lol <Vince> go tell everyone lee <lee> ok <lee> suym is that phatest clan in tha league <Mofo> nice <Vince> YEAH! <Vince> :D <Vince> l8raaaaaa <Mofo> its true <lee> lol y so many...
  5. Spitfire

IRC quote hall of fame

Dummkopf :rofl: :rofl:
  6. Spitfire

allo

How much money you got?
  7. Spitfire

The Capital of Wales

I did. But I'm feeling much better today thanks. :rofl:
  8. Spitfire

Storytime - The Return

25 years earlier...
  9. Spitfire

The Capital of Wales

Route planner my arse - my office is in Cardiff and there was a crash on the M4.
  10. Spitfire

The Capital of Wales

W! Cardiff sucks. Three fucking hours in traffic today and then I get pulled over for speeding. Fascist BASTARDS!
  11. Spitfire

Storytime - The Return

well obviously no-one is willing to acknowledge they've ever seen the Wizard of Oz so: ... three times he tapped his heels together and simultaneously said "There's no place like home" and to his horror he awoke wrapped up like a scarecrow in a hessien sack, carrying an oil can, next to a...
  12. Spitfire

cu soon...

Dont worry if it gets that bad I'll come out of retirement. :D
  13. Spitfire

Is there ever gonna be an internation assault league?

FS When did the Germans last win a war? :lol:
  14. Spitfire

Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

:coolfip: A common misunderstanding of an Americanism from 1960's California is to say (including punctuation for clarity) "eat shit, and die" as stated here. However, the punctuation was deliberately left out by the hippies who devised the statement to cause just such a misunderstanding with...
  15. Spitfire

Storytime - The Return

but by now he was so tripped out by all that shit weed he thought they were ruby slippers...
  16. Spitfire

Storytime - The Return

cos 3 days ago my dog ate my stash, so I followed him around since then collecting it back up again. It was mostly Mowi-Wowi, but now it's got some Labrador in it...
  17. Spitfire

Which monkey looks most similar to this one?

Are you sure that's a monkey Vince? It looks like a comic-tickler from the Alkmaar sex shop. :P
  18. Spitfire

Which monkey looks most similar to this one?

It's nice being in the "Other One" category... :D I reckon it's Foo myself.
  19. Spitfire

Hello ppl of {SUYM}

:wave: OK I'll be the token miserable bastard.... ARSE
  20. Spitfire

advertisement

Yeah nice domain name! (I been learning German) Here ya go...