Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Kippenijzer

League & Clan Servers

Oh my... Did I actually announce an IP change in 2013... Guess thats what being severely overworked does with you... They were still running on the old IP. Changing it over in a few minutes...
  2. Kippenijzer

League & Clan Servers

Servers 1&2 (3 still listed, and all three still with ancient IP's in this thread :P) will move IP this week. New IP will be 91.212.99.66. Ports, hardware and routing will all stay the same.
  3. Kippenijzer

League & Clan Servers

Hadn't expected it to be so cheap. If it indeed *works* on a private server (otherwise +50%) and ppl really loving the server as opposed to lets say #1, #2, please let me know. It is not as if Gothica is doing well (not at all), but as long as I can I might chip in for a german server as well ;)
  4. Kippenijzer

New Unreal?

I'm sure the linux client will come out right when the linux version is released this time! Goooo Epic!
  5. Kippenijzer

mi5

Mi5 were the ownage back in the days, just not in ut99 (according to clanbase, both UT2004 and UT3 were more of their league, UT99 was obviously way to oldskool for them! #scootser #killah #mkz #the_one #stolid #Cyz, to name a few :P
  6. Kippenijzer

League & Clan Servers

League Server #3 has been non-existant for a while now, is it not? :P. Otherwise: #1 & #2 now: Specification: Intel Xeon Dual Core (2.4 Ghz), 4GB RAM Connection: 1Gbit
  7. Kippenijzer

IP Change

How is it on 1/2/3? Just have Mym fix one of them for pug, not as if the league is using them much ;)
  8. Kippenijzer

Donation drive

KICK (It's nice to have ppl know about this a month before the actuall invoicing, so they can make payments towards that balance in time ;) ).
  9. Kippenijzer

UT3 in the UTA league

UT99 is *so* going to die assuming they get all bugs fixed (omg what a f-ing hell it is atm). Tho not as heavy as ut2k4's losses will be, but enough to finally kill the league (I guess Psy must have been the one who actually got them as far as to start on UT3, right? ;P). So *jeah* UT3 all the...
  10. Kippenijzer

Donation drive

KICK It's that time again, ppl who want to support their community can pay Martz (or Gothica directly, saves double paypal charges) through paypal ([email protected]) or Martz himself by bank (good option from within UK). Mainland Europe (countries using EURO currency esp.) can pay Gothica...
  11. Kippenijzer

Donation drive

That reminds me, next one comming up! ;)
  12. Kippenijzer

This gilr need same help.

I think the server is from i3d, right? Have you tried asking on their forums already?
  13. Kippenijzer

Donation drive

All people from an EU country having EURO currency can transfer money to our dutch bankaccount directly at very limited fee (do choose cost-option SHARED or BASIC or something like that however, ie, don't have us, nor have yourself take on all charges, that's the only way it's actually cheap :)...
  14. Kippenijzer

bday Toa$ter

Beter laat dan nooit :bday:
  15. Kippenijzer

bday kippenijzer

OH MY GAWD! That bloke is *sooooo* GAY.... Just don't tell his GF about it! :rofl:
  16. Kippenijzer

bday kippenijzer

And now I was *so* hoping the thread just above this one at the time of writing 'first car' would be about my b'day and the community effort of everyone chipping in to buy me my first car as a present, :rofl: too bad :rofl: Thanks all!
  17. Kippenijzer

Donation drive

<< Dutch version below >> For dutch ppl who hate paypal, I'm fine with ppl paying towards ut-assaults latest invoice directly by bank-transfer. Just transfer any desired amount (at least &euro;10,00) to Dutch bank account (Rabobank) 38.51.34.630 on behalf of Gothica, Groningen and please DO...
  18. Kippenijzer

Scheduled downtime on bacon

Nope, I actually forgot as it was all to hectic and shitty and I really wanted to go home once everything was up and running. Friend of mine did however, so I'll ask him for the ones he took very soon. But here's one of the pics I took will I was baking the bacon, ehm, building bacon I mean ofc:
  19. Kippenijzer

I put up bacon as the first machine on the new location. Once I had my own uplink-switches connected I had to plug bacon over to my own switch, bacon itself never went down, and let's hope it won't at all in the near future ;)
  20. Kippenijzer

Amsterdam? Nope, Capelle, it's just 15KM from the current location, but supposedly way better power-outage wise and stuff ;). If it would have been Amsterdam I would have assumed a much larger timeframe for it ;)