Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. sobo

starting Unreal tournament

Hi guys, just stumbled across the UT99 soundtrack in youtube and given I have the two CDs still on my data storage, I thought of installing the game. what should be downloaded to get into playing? I think the only thing still played is pugs? probably im Ubershit not having played in so...
  2. sobo

as I have the forum opened

If you havent tried mixing coffee and wine, then just dont bother. :hangover:
  3. sobo

company of heroes

anyone playing it btw ?
  4. sobo

out of situational interest

Id like to begin a discussion about how much attention people pay to stickied threads in this and other forums. Personally I often find my eyes simple scrolling down to the frist "regular" topic ignoring stickied thread - in all forums. I think this is mainly due to the fact that when i began...
  5. sobo

Suyg

Ok first, of all it's Barts fault im here, because he reported a post (obviously he's the first person to report a post in years) and i got an email telling the moderators to have a look at the post. Second after taking a look into the desktop threadm, Ive seen guitars. So here is the Show Us...
  6. sobo

Hallo

just liked to drop by to tell you all that I dont even have time to think about becoming more active again. carry on.
  7. sobo

what to do if I get the over 200 fps bug?

atm im running the game "ok" with 200 fps by limiting fps to 200 via the Opengl Renderer. however i could use the maximum framerate so the overdrive of my monitor becomes less noticable. thanks
  8. sobo

mirc.exe

can somebody pls attach one, mine was infected by a virus some time ago.
  9. sobo

direct sound prob.

since some days my Directsound driver spontaneously happens to fail after listening to music or watching a movie. what can be the reason for that ? A reboot helps it. Antivir is always running so i dont think its a virus The following is pasted from an error window from Winamp, when i try to...
  10. sobo

oops

ffs 6 am, what grils fan do naja :lol:
  11. sobo

hai sheila19621

last Activity: 9 Minutes Ago 20:39 Registering - 9 Minutes Ago :lol: :whatever:
  12. sobo

ms word

can you try and open a new document and paste this: = Rand (200,99) then press Enter.. does anything happen ?
  13. sobo

Zidane

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  14. sobo

schland!!!!!

SCHLAND!!!11 :D could have been 5-0 easily tbh i was disappointed of the swedish team :\
  15. sobo

for germans (everyone else just click the link :drool: )

:drool: http://www.svenswmwette.de.vu/ and http://www.svenswmwette.com/
  16. sobo

11111111111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ these are 11 1s. Because this is my 11111th post and my car is just done its 111111th km. Unfortunately I remembered I wanted to take a pic at km 111132 ;( Hai UTA aka we dont care ;((888
  17. sobo

High resolutions

because of an other thread and an article i recently read I wanted to post this... the article was about anisotropic filtering optimisations by Nvidia and ATI. the article claimed (naturally) that the intention of AF was making textures look as if the scene was rendered in a higher...
  18. sobo

sry

but mut a bisle spam for a certain unimportant reason
  19. sobo

Picture of our backyard parking area

A friend made this pic earlier this afternoon :lol: http://xs200.xs.to/xs200/06182/IMG_0731_1.jpg Highly competent people :lol: Luckily I had mine parked on another site.
  20. sobo

Opteron 144

I have a couple of questions about this processor. Does the FSB on its own have an impact on system performance? If CPU and RAM run at the same clocks for the sake of comparison, is a higher FSB (and lower CPU multiplier) better or worse than a lower FSB with high multi? Because in an Socket...