Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. pykenike

Can some english person help?

Hi, I would like to know if someone knows a cheap option to travel from Leicester to Cambridge with approx. 30 people. around april 2011. It doesn't matter what kind of transport it is or how long it takes. it just has to be cheap. Of course you don't have to search for it. but if you...
  2. pykenike

English Accents

24 of them. dABo_DCIdpM I am not a native english speaker, but some sound very good, Especially the redneck, indian, japanese and nigerian one! oh yes skip the first minute.
  3. pykenike

I've got an e-mail today

Thx UTA:P
  4. pykenike

Best invention ever

Seriously, Best one Ever! eJaKwD2gyME
  5. pykenike

fail compilation of 2009

forgot to post it. YsRinvBrQ6E
  6. pykenike

We love USA

cause they've got live tv and funny cars SWGtMMetnN4
  7. pykenike

Fail Compilation December

at your service 249vBAM1naI
  8. pykenike

Fail compilation november

at your service, You can all go to work now! 3wRMiKrsuJg&
  9. pykenike

Bohemian Rhapsody Remix

With a twist tgbNymZ7vqY
  10. pykenike

Ok

who's girlfriend just got mad? dtWurY7wtpc
  11. pykenike

100 best movie lines in 200 seconds

9QUT0tweX1M you recognize them all? oh pay attention at number 85!;)
  12. pykenike

4chan gif lol

kthx bai lolz usw. KRMxuCFjtKs :rofl:
  13. pykenike

As-Hellraiser Preview1

New Version! ironed another few things out. -Arrows (blatantly stole this idea from snuggs) If you don't get it now it's like impossible to make you understand the map. -Last attackertele will now only be activated after 150 seconds after outside is reached -Defender tele's are also shown by an...
  14. pykenike

Ambush

the poor private's never saw it coming...:(:rolleyes: http://www.break.com/index/two-soldiers-ambushed-crossing-road.html
  15. pykenike

Pyke's seeking too!

Hi all, After some absence I want to play stdUTAS again.. Some people know me, but im not that involved in this comunity at all. I guess im not leet enough I have average fragging skills (i'm always picked last in pug :P) but im not enormous crap. I know all assault maps well but forgot...
  16. pykenike

omegle

It's even more pathetic then twitter but it's loads of fun. chatting with total strangers! http://omegle.com/ Example: You: hi Stranger: Hi You: ow? Stranger: asl? You: 23/m/dutch Stranger: age, sex, location You: ya ya i know You: Do you like sheep just like UZI? Stranger: For what? You: me...
  17. pykenike

Uzi got compatative

Place your bets guys. this is serious wvgrt1WxGS0
  18. pykenike

dihydrogen monoxide, It should be banned!

ups double post anyway.. here is somthing else: wUQ_DWJ-iNU
  19. pykenike

dihydrogen monoxide, It should be banned!

Cause it's dangerous :rofl: yi3erdgVVTw
  20. pykenike

Facebook

:rolleyes::rofl: