Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. w1sh

w1sh clips #2

I've been saving some demos recently and decided to put them into a movie since my first one was pretty crap from a production point of view. It's mainly stuff over the last month or so, but I had a few things from earlier in the year too. I've used HD textures and I recommend to watch in...
  2. w1sh

haBBy birthday ;)

m1cr0 (7) :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :party: :party: :D :kiss: herz<3
  3. w1sh

Razer (Death Adder) bugs

Just wondering if anyone with a Razer mouse (I believe the bugs are universal across all Razer products..) has had any of these problems in the past. I have had two Death Adders in the space of two years and both have ultimately ended up broken. The first one would double click when I had only...
  4. w1sh

-w1sh-'s short video

After enjoying watching twnZ's teaser so much myself I decided to do something similar this morning when I was bored. I took some of my fraps files and strung them together in Sony Vegas which resulted in a ~6min video. I won't call it a movie because there is hardly any special effects nor is...
  5. w1sh

MoD wave goodbye

After 7 years in UTA, MoD have decided to call it a day. The clan has slowly become inactive, and got the stage of us having no players around to play, or in some cases even wanting to play. Firstly I want to thank Zyx for staying around this long even though he has wanted to stop many times in...
  6. w1sh

:bday: suZi

Today UTA's official sheep turned 23, :bday: uZi u cunt!
  7. w1sh

naja dj

flashie played only 1 map so stfu with weak excuse =)
  8. w1sh

Ban AnTi!!!

even martz agrees with us! :spit: Image removed, do not post private messages from admins, that is your first and last warning
  9. w1sh

Martz

I don't see DJ banned for "a long time" for calling m1c a nazi. Do you?
  10. w1sh

Reply for cos.

Hi cos, firstly if you hate me i got no problem with that. Secondly if you didnt already notice an assault war consists of 4 or 6 players. Since i was one player in MoD and 23, that grudge against me is also against the remaining 5 or 3 players? Nice! Secondly, why would I leave if i lost vs...
  11. w1sh

m1c

th@ s3x
  12. w1sh

2vs2

twnz + rai vs bieb +dj come and show us how you own us so hard if you dare ;) one match UK server one match your choice first to 8 on both. PM me with dates
  13. w1sh

dead forum

jaja bin bored
  14. w1sh

moinnnnn

hello kan lovers ;P greetz to chinie ;) but he isnt reading forums? ;P
  15. w1sh

anti

hi sweedy ps, i had 2years ban on old nil forums ;( do i get same here?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!:/11//1/1/1 ;(((((((9999999
  16. w1sh

anti.

last month 1337 wasnt even given a schedule so i dont see how we are at fault here for not arranging, since we had noone to arrange against. :)
  17. w1sh

Zyxje smily

Zyxje now is addicted to using a new simily, (^^ /) dont ask what the / is at enhd i have problem understanding this fenje dewllerje.
  18. w1sh

I saw sneez

yes thats right after his 10hour scholo run (lol) i finally saw the pwnerer:
  19. w1sh

Gustavo: raichu botting cnut!!11oneone

<ZyxNL> Gustavo says: <ZyxNL> oh btw im this [__] closer to prove u that raichu bots <ZyxNL> Gustavo says: <ZyxNL> with proves <ZyxNL> Gustavo says: <ZyxNL> and not only raichu in mod <ZyxNL> Gustavo says: <ZyxNL> IBM too <ZyxNL> Gustavo says: <ZyxNL> and another one <ZyxNL> Gustavo...
  20. w1sh

helios

sux