Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. subZ

Maxiz!

Happy birthday Felix! :beer: :bday: :gay:
  2. subZ

UT3 Patch #3 Changelog

Just in case anyone cares: Upcoming Patch 1.3 Changelog:
  3. subZ

New chair!

Decided that I needed a new chair today! :P Before: After: :copcar:
  4. subZ

Suyrd 2008

I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's real desktop looks like today 2008, instead of digging the old thread up. I bet things have changed since then! Here's mine:
  5. subZ

Help [ADC] survive!

As the number of active players on our team are at a dwindling pace, we are a few people left who will not see [ADC], one of the oldest StdAS clans left in the league, fall by the wayside. We haven't hardly been able to field a team for the last few months, and we feel that it's not fair to the...
  6. subZ

Spaans!

:bday: sneez! Er is er een jarig, hoera, hoera! Dat kun je wel zien dat is hij Dat vinden wij allen zo prettig, ja ja En daarom zingen wij blij: Hij leve lang, hoera, hoera, Hij leve lang, hoera, hoera, Hij leve lang, hoera! :!ola:
  7. subZ

Dead kitty!

Ever wondered what kind of a mark a dead cat that's been laying in the same spot for 6 months looks like on a wooden floor? And hooray for being the carpenters on the assignment, that has to create a new floor in the apartment. Btw, air refresheners + 6 month old dead cat = no go.
  8. subZ

D'oh!

:bday: doh! Tillykke med de 24! I dag er det doh's fødselsdag, Hurra hurra hurraaah! Han sikkert sig en gave får, som han har ønsket sig i år, med dejlig chokolade og kager til! :beer:
  9. subZ

UT3 Patch #2 Changelog

:thumb:
  10. subZ

TF2 Server

Yesterday I ordered a 20-slot TF2 server instead of my UT3 server. It's located in London. Not so much because I like UK servers in particular, it's just that it's 10$ cheaper than if it were located in Amsterdam, or Frankfurt. ;) I have now, finally, got it up and running to the point where...
  11. subZ

An atmospheric disturbance manifested in strong winds accompanied..

..by rain, snow, or other precipitation and often by thunder and lightning. ^ Definition of a Storm. Well, at least there was snow and high windspeeds on your birthday. ;) Gelukkige verjaardag Storm! :bday: :party2: :beer:
  12. subZ

Driving lessons

There's still hope for you Ulv :P Clicky.
  13. subZ

nnnnnnnn

:bday: Despise! The power of beer compells you! :beer::beer::beer:
  14. subZ

UT3 Beta Patch 101

UT3 Beta Patch 3 Current patch in beta: Beta patch 4 changelog ONLY:
  15. subZ

UT3: Hidden menu features [PICS]

Apparently there's already menu features in the retail game like alias, fov, gfx settings, and splitscreen. German : inUnreal.de English : BeyondUnreal From what I can make out of it, the splitscreen works, although it being completely pointless on the pc. Console port leftover? And then I...
  16. subZ

Free Fall

I was in a big amusement park yesterday and they have this crazy thing that only the people who have balls dare to try out. It's a 30 meter completely free fall. There are no wires to break your fall or anything like that. The only thing to stop you from crashing to the ground is a small net...
  17. subZ

Boom!

This is old, I admit, but it's just too funny to miss :) BOOM Headshot!
  18. subZ

:naughty:

Try searching for "Olsen Deep Throat" on google :naughty:
  19. subZ

The truth!

Since we all seem to be nagging on AnTi these days, let's make it a trend :P From Fraghub to UTA! The original pic is here.
  20. subZ

turn!

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00438.wmv