Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Acrobat

Future protection for LeagueAS

I, disguised as Tim, joined SaW to steal all important tactics. Ridiculous. Doesnot make sense to me. Tim, disguised as me, joined SaW to steal all tactics. Ridiculous. Doesnot make sense to me. I disguised as Tim, joined SaW to play in few matches to see if my hack does work...
  2. Acrobat

Lmao Opti, you trying to push me to release my hacks in wild or what? :) Or you want to have quite a REALLY cleaning of forums from my messages? Solution 1: Ban account, unban ip. I promise, I will not bug those forums that way. Solution 2: Stop cheating with mod powers. Some people might...
  3. Acrobat

you havent got the message have you ? your not welcome here!!!!!!
  4. Acrobat

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE *edited by Bluey* P.S. if you dont like it thats tuff.
  5. Acrobat

honestly, i did what I did to my own amusement, nothing else. Didnt release it neither, since I got kickstart, and ventured unto UTPure and most important AoT the only thing I actually did regarding league, is posting of demo. I am aware its not good, but lemme tell why its irresistable...
  6. Acrobat

In addition: Publically availibe bot isnt problem too. Players that use it are.
  7. Acrobat

According to Toms messages, you mean me. And you are wrong. I state, that while I hacked LeagueAS, stuff I did was totally private. And since you are cool in security, you probably shouldda known that security through obscurity as main method aint secure. Not that there is much things...
  8. Acrobat

Rogue Actor Scanning

This protection is useless. Scanning of OBJLINKERS packages is absolutely same. Gl
  9. Acrobat

oh no :( :(

And flak visually will be the same. They say - "flak will be reduced" I dont believe :) Someone from developers just have unnatural passion for fukcannon :)
  10. Acrobat

My UT movie

Hmmm did u have license to distribute Divx? :cool: Hehe :) only kidding here.. Movie is very nice :) Divx is nice too, coz I didnt know that there were new version :)
  11. Acrobat

centered names

Altho it wouldn't work on all servers. Actually it will not work on Linux server.. Shouldnt at least.. You will have lil square instead of space :)
  12. Acrobat

UnrealAlton 2002??

Denmark is fun :) I will visit Denmark this summer anyway hehe :)
  13. Acrobat

UnrealAlton 2002??

RRROFFFFFFLMAAAAOOO lol
  14. Acrobat

erm... fucked routings or what

btw, last time I had such thing (to Jolt through USA), I called ISP and said them that I will pay them, sending money exactly the same route, and at their expense.. Since then, it more less ok (I have to admit - they fix things quite fast if u complain)
  15. Acrobat

erm... fucked routings or what

Tradition of Finnish routing :) happens to me quite often
  16. Acrobat

UnrealAlton 2002??

yeah :) Good idea :)
  17. Acrobat

New Bot ???

I know that you can shoot with some weapons, while in feigning death mode... About moving I hear first time.
  18. Acrobat

Need Help! plz

talking about first (starting theme) here Second (Offspring like) I am not knowing off. Dont like such style of music :)
  19. Acrobat

Need Help! plz

Rob D Clubbed to death should u need MP3 - my icq is 5019915
  20. Acrobat

2v2 League

ROFLMAO@ Flak Arena I am off to writing mutator lmao lolololol