Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Vince_Black

{SUYM} seaks active players

Because else we gonna leave the league, which we dont want we offer lots of bananana;s and fun and free goatsex we are 1 of the oldest clans around, so plz reply to this thread and join us! :D
  2. Vince_Black

{SUYM} are retiring from stdAS league

Yes, its a sad month, i think 3 of the oldest clans are leaving, including SUYM together we have played over 600 stdAS matches!!! omg! well, reason for suym to leave is the problem getting enough players for the matches. It's been a real pain in the ass to get a team, and that became harde...
  3. Vince_Black

Wtf Omg

AJAX IS ADMIN!?!?!? omg! why cant i just go on vacation and things DONT change for once plz!!! well, anohter monkey made it to admin :) (martz euh... peebe? euh... CS! euh we had more i thougt? the american dude?) congrats aj :) ps: can u change our looses statistic now? i think...
  4. Vince_Black

Login request for UTassault forum on other forum(s)!

i was on another forum the other day , and suddenly, after i posted a reply, a log in screen came up, asking for login-name and password for UTassault forum!! anyone know why??
  5. Vince_Black

buy a ball

beckham's great penalty ball :) http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3688276550
  6. Vince_Black

spam

http://www.webpheser.com/out/click.php?x=vince
  7. Vince_Black

Anyone going to njoy festival?

Anyone of you (dutchies) going to Njoy Festival at six flags holland? im there :)
  8. Vince_Black

private forums?

wtf, why cant i see our stdAS private forums?!?!?!? im the fucking moderator !! :mad:
  9. Vince_Black

League matches and spawncamping

omfg, never seen it before in a match, but tonight i did: Humor spawncamped on guardiaAL . OMFG how fucking noobish and lame that is. and they did that while they were ahead 7-1!! so totally NO use for it! i really hate spawncamping ffs bunch of lamers
  10. Vince_Black

Who will reach 100 losses first?

Well what clan will have 100 losses in stdAS? hope not us =)
  11. Vince_Black

Monkeys have taken over the mother of all search machines!!

Monkeys have taken over the mother of all search machines!! LOOK: www.google.com
  12. Vince_Black

ADSL network (2 puters) and dsl-modems

Well i'm gonna move out of my parent's house and going to Amsterdam, where im gonna live with one of mate;s :) thing is we need internet (duh, we wouldn't survive else ;)) we will order dsl connection, as cable is only provided by UPC, which i have had so many problems with in the past.... so...
  13. Vince_Black

fart

/me farts
  14. Vince_Black

UT bad ping problem

Installed my new puter (xp2400, 512MB, geforce fx5200, LAN on the mainboard) and installed UT (GotY edition) and all needed patches and maps etc. but now when i try to play UT online i get a steady 3000ping! i can list the servers normally, and they all give normal pings in the list, but...
  15. Vince_Black

Monkey Zoo is expending

Aye, thats right, {SUYM} is building new cages for some great attitude AS-players who are interested in living in a Zoo and eating banana;s we expect: - great attitude and respected by other AS-players (= not being a prick) - nice connection for good pings to play in matches - able to...
  16. Vince_Black

This is TripleM like you never seen him before

roflol :D found it in aj's private collection ;) Edited away. This is no forum to post pics of someone else and specially not these Vince. Try to act like a grown up and don't fuck with otherones pics like that thank you.
  17. Vince_Black

Who has the harriest arse?

well who has it? this contest is v exciting, so place yer bets right now!!
  18. Vince_Black

Deffo needed for emergencies!!

Emergency Thirst Aid, deffo needed for everyone!!!
  19. Vince_Black

Which monkey looks most similar to this one?

Ok, very simple question look at the pic and choose from the members picture gallery which monkey look best only listed view members though.....
  20. Vince_Black

Homestarrunner

:rofl: Homestarrunner :rofl: laughed my arse off when i heard this one techno