Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Vince_Black

UT crashing...

Got the same crash-message here :( win 7 64-bit crashed on the UTA pug server. i don't crash out on all servers.... is there a fix to this annoying crash?
  2. Vince_Black

lost a ut match

one big reunion in here ;)
  3. Vince_Black

Sorry Ajax :(

send him a text msg :P
  4. Vince_Black

New Family Member

Cheers Rich!!! :D
  5. Vince_Black

Miss East-Germany and geographics

OMFG ROFLOOOOOOlo\ololol they are sooooo stupid tho this reminds me that a Dutch telivision program asked Dutch ppl, who were on holiday in Austria, HOW they got to the land they were in. one woman thought that they drove straight into the NorthSea, passed danmerk and marked Estonia as...
  6. Vince_Black

{SUYM} seaks active players

Because else we gonna leave the league, which we dont want we offer lots of bananana;s and fun and free goatsex we are 1 of the oldest clans around, so plz reply to this thread and join us! :D
  7. Vince_Black

{SUYM} are retiring from stdAS league

Yes, its a sad month, i think 3 of the oldest clans are leaving, including SUYM together we have played over 600 stdAS matches!!! omg! well, reason for suym to leave is the problem getting enough players for the matches. It's been a real pain in the ass to get a team, and that became harde...
  8. Vince_Black

DWAP Std AS leaving the league

bye dwap now we are the only clan with more then 100 losses :( boohoo!!
  9. Vince_Black

Happy Birthday xb7

prolly, but not his own, he broke someone else's bones :P
  10. Vince_Black

fuck off Cazzy

:bday: Casper
  11. Vince_Black

Cool Vince

i always told you ppl i am cool :D :cool:
  12. Vince_Black

Dream TEAM ( STD IAS PRO 3v3 )

i'll send you the money asap then hec :)
  13. Vince_Black

Why do the majority of you still use Internet Explorer?

just installed firefox the other week works fine :D
  14. Vince_Black

Dream TEAM ( STD IAS PRO 3v3 )

you mean des .suym :P
  15. Vince_Black

Happy bday Relax! :D

:bday: you namenicker
  16. Vince_Black

ur country

must be Friesland. weird ppl
  17. Vince_Black

New Year Plans

1 thing for sure: i am NOT gonna be behind a puter trying to post the first post in the new year, like some noobs prolly try to do, that is sad, coz they prolly dont have real friends, so they try to be "cool" at somthing that really is not cool or something near. anyway, im gonna be at a...
  18. Vince_Black

king arthur

as bad as Troy? then the movie sucks cuz the hollywood movie Troy fucked up a beatifull ancient story by Homerus