Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Redeemer

Call of Duty 2 Extream Leagues?

Yipee yes please
  2. Redeemer

unreal_arse_kicker

right then lets get this clear forward the email you got to [email protected] i will the find out what server it came from who's ip it went through and hopefully resolve it and as to who i am I was the brains behind the good old [ULL]CLAN Ut Assault league Champs NEVER we...
  3. Redeemer

unreal_arse_kicker

ta munkz so if my lad dont know him and he dont know my lad do alarm bells ring saying some other un virus protected m8ty of his might have a virus # sending to all his contact list and the only email my lad has is hotmail bloody hard to send a virus on that do you not think
  4. Redeemer

unreal_arse_kicker

and who the fook are u
  5. Redeemer

unreal_arse_kicker

Amazing That is my lads email and i know for a fact that he hasnt been online for most of the day so i carnt see how he could of sent you a virus. At home we are on a router which is normally hard for viruses to get through, plus we have antivirus on all pc's at home So i carnt see how...
  6. Redeemer

Two very important security upgrades for Windows

wtf is windows 98 wtf is windows 98
  7. Redeemer

Call Of Duty Server

found a new one worth giving it a try m8ty http://www.silicon-north.com/divcon/
  8. Redeemer

Call Of Duty Server

freezer codamin why u after some admin stuff m8ty
  9. Redeemer

Call Of Duty Server

:rofl: :naughty: :rofl: :naughty: :rofl: :naughty: :stupid:
  10. Redeemer

Call Of Duty Server

elo guys got a cod server running now ip is 195.149.21.14:21960
  11. Redeemer

[ULL]

your ok guys the clan voted not to give whitey the [ULL] tag and your a ex member's of [ULL] so you carnt have the tag whitey like i say will might be back ,so why give it away
  12. Redeemer

[ULL]

As you will have heard we have steped down from the league as of this month we dont know if its for ever or we will be back in 2004 a few player probs and other things have made this happen ,think we have all burnt out ,but you never know we might be back so i would just like to say to...
  13. Redeemer

Locomouse!

:bday: m8ty
  14. Redeemer

Shits and Giggles!

funny fooker
  15. Redeemer

knock knock

so as long as Humph dont want to join :) ;)
  16. Redeemer

Cute chick with a sweet pu**y

nice pussy lol ;)
  17. Redeemer

lucky man

class bet his leathers smell with that big brown stain in the back
  18. Redeemer

sex maniac

lmfao
  19. Redeemer

any of you ut players from turkey

tnkz anyways look like a run to the local kebab shop iki beera = 2 beers