Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

I was on his team :rolleyes:
  2. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

:takeit::hump:
  3. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

My Steam is KingGeo77 Get that homo Gazzy playing matty , and tell him to get a vent channel for us while your at it ,
  4. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

Anyway back to topic would be nice to get few matches on mw2 as its so easy to setup some night , i reg play demolition , search and destroy , ctf and also the tdm etc only thing i refuse to play is that 3rd person bollox :)
  5. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

yeah m8 still in contact with dynz ,vira ,outlaw(very rare) dont see much of dachronic muffy since wow and dynz was saying last night gazzy been askin for me in wow.Been back and forth to usa quite a bit but thats me back for good i think, visa is pain in arse tbh. Surprised i was not deported...
  6. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

You couldnt afford me your from "Hull" :rolleyes:
  7. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

Hey Tilli fella ;)
  8. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

Think Viracocha is playing aswell , he said he was buying the mw2 will be phoning him when i got a mobile number for him that actually fucking works :rofl:(oh and america scenario looks to be finished now haha)
  9. Geo

Modern Warfare 2

Boom HaHa pisstaker i c u Biatch and yeah ofc im playing mw2 :p it owns :)
  10. Geo

Lets Have A Joke Thread

Gary Glitter has been arrested Class A drugs and Class 5 C found in his home.
  11. Geo

TNT Awesome Spamthread

:tank:
  12. Geo

UT Spam|Lag

:rofl::snore::fingers:
  13. Geo

FOV compared to mouse sense

Do not believe Useless whatever you do he is a Cuntflap!
  14. Geo

FOV compared to mouse sense

Over complicated for my 1 brain cell
  15. Geo

Some thoughts...

League is League Pug is Pug Flames are UT Racism is :nono: etc etc etc Rules are Rules Get Over It Loser/Nerds haha Pug On!
  16. Geo

After a son we now got a daughter

gratz
  17. Geo

My Story So Far.

:nod:
  18. Geo

TNT Awesome Spamthread

Man i iz 31 next month , the avatar has 2 much hair im jelous of it ! :snot:
  19. Geo

TNT Awesome Spamthread

Thats me after a few whiskeys on a sat night :)
  20. Geo

TNT Awesome Spamthread

Hai ! :chainsaw: