Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. SlaveBoy

Uhhh I've heard this UT-game thingy is pretty fun. Can I join you're klann?

Well... as long as I keep taking my pills you should all be perfectly safe according to my shrink. Of course... I'm not taking any pills :freak:
  2. SlaveBoy

Q & A Round II

A: Coz you is weak that's why. Q: Why oh why is Joe Strummer dead? :(
  3. SlaveBoy

Default Map Sets?

Gee it's almost like I got the idea from somewhere isn't it?... spooky :rolleyes:
  4. SlaveBoy

Remove grz´s ban...

Oh fs stop it. You're all equal wankers. Terrorism is bad. Human rights is good. Both Usama and the US government are terrorists, they both violate Human Rights and they both should just fucking stop it. That is all there is too it. There's no excuse for violating Human Rights. None...
  5. SlaveBoy

Remove grz´s ban...

ooh ooh I wanna piss gasoline on the flames too! Just wanted to point out for the sake of argument that hating germans does not make you racist. It makes you a nationalist. Germans are not a separate race by any definition. And for the record: Anyone who's a racist, nationalist or sexist...
  6. SlaveBoy

Default Map Sets?

Why can't a clan pick a default mapset too be used if they don't actively pick maps for a game? Most clans probably pick the same maps most matches anyway and that way there'd be less fuss about who forgot to pick maps and whatnot. And don't tell me noone's thought of this before 'cos I won't...
  7. SlaveBoy

IRC quote hall of fame

actually "In the navy" out gays "Wake me up before you go" by at least a factor 10
  8. SlaveBoy

Happy Birthday SlaveBoy

Yeah, happy birthday me! I'd tell you all about the fun I had, but the MIB's would just wipe it away anyway. :eek:
  9. SlaveBoy

But I'm the spammiest of them all =P
  10. SlaveBoy

NYA LIGAN SAL (Swedish Assault League)

Inga hammerlaunches? Fetglöm! Ha det så kul.
  11. SlaveBoy

IRC quote hall of fame

Not True! I did manage to score with the sim girl... only I have to wait for the full version to see the endings =P:spank:
  12. SlaveBoy

Q & A Round II

A: Yeah, but once I got them into the mini pyjamas they just lay there Q: Is Andy Warhol's "Banana" nakkid?
  13. SlaveBoy

SWEDISH assaulters attention!!

Vafan då riktigt nick? Menar du det jag använder på IRC, ett av dem jag använder på publics eller det jag uteslutande använder för klanmatcher? Jag anser knappast att något av dem är mindre riktigt det är bara olika uniformer.
  14. SlaveBoy

Definate for Blackpool

Beer & Biscuits... you know them hard dry biscuits they put under the friggin beerglass... they taste awful
  15. SlaveBoy

Gothenburg g8 meating\stone throwings

Gen, for once I back you fully. It won't happen again... promise
  16. SlaveBoy

Squirrel's Goth Secret

Well some of you might have wondered where our innocent little forum Squirrel has found such naughty pictures to edit into a half decent goth Penny. He surely must have looked a long time to find it. Hah! I tell you and double-hah! He had the pictures on his very own harddrive all along...
  17. SlaveBoy

Can a slave have slaves?

Nevel speled strange on porpoise even?
  18. SlaveBoy

Can a slave have slaves?

Fucks sake! This is infringement on intellektual property :)
  19. SlaveBoy

The Strongest sig...

Wtf?