Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. {R-C}ReApEr

wtf

well wot a load of shit this league has become we try to play the r-c v idc match server was down so tryed to arrange it to another server then THEY kept going offline and didnt come back online till after 8 and has the squad leader i told my team this isnt gunna happen so 4 went offline i was...
  2. {R-C}ReApEr

{r-c}

{R-C}are leaving fraghub some of the players are joining [X] but if fraghub gets bigger with clans that play then {R-C} will reform
  3. {R-C}ReApEr

friendly

anyone up for a 2k4 assault friendly tonight 24/10/04 get in touch with me on msn [email protected] or irc.worldassault.com #rc
  4. {R-C}ReApEr

rc uber

lo guys just a post to give out ips for the r-c uber server #1 open to public all time std assault 195.149.21.195:7777 #2 locked for r-c but bookable for praccy and matches 195.149.21.195:7787 #3 is either COD server,DS server,or has it is most of the time insta ass...
  5. {R-C}ReApEr

merry xmas all

has it says above and have a good one all in ut and very happy new year
  6. {R-C}ReApEr

vote

hi all just wanted to start a vote on the ion gazzy been banned its been about 3 years now and all for a flame war with phear i know we dont know the whole story but it was word after all and i think 3 years is long enuff has do a lot ive spoken to now i know we owe a lot to phear for wot hes...