Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. {R-C}ReApEr

{R-C} Server Problem

paaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllll long time no see m8ty howz it going pm me when u on msn next
  2. {R-C}ReApEr

wtf

well wot a load of shit this league has become we try to play the r-c v idc match server was down so tryed to arrange it to another server then THEY kept going offline and didnt come back online till after 8 and has the squad leader i told my team this isnt gunna happen so 4 went offline i was...
  3. {R-C}ReApEr

European Assault Cup - 2005

eMp England Sniper/ Back Def
  4. {R-C}ReApEr

[=GTS=] Leaves the League

:wave:
  5. {R-C}ReApEr

{R-C} Leaves the league

sad day but 5 years of 1 game is a long time just wanted to add a few thank yous cant remember wot i had for breakfast this morning so never gunna remember all who played for rc but want to say thnx to the hardcore rc skullsquasher a bloody good friend and leader had some of my best times...
  6. {R-C}ReApEr

World of Warcraft

admit it wow is for gays and is the most boring game EVER :p
  7. {R-C}ReApEr

European Assault Cup - 2005

reaper england backdef
  8. {R-C}ReApEr

WASD vs Arrow Keys

i bet none of u could use my keys :p f=forward d=back s=right a=left space=jump c=crouch w=hammerbind now they pwn :p
  9. {R-C}ReApEr

{r-c}

{R-C}are leaving fraghub some of the players are joining [X] but if fraghub gets bigger with clans that play then {R-C} will reform
  10. {R-C}ReApEr

R.I.P TexasTom

R.I.P m8 u will be missed
  11. {R-C}ReApEr

DWAP Std AS leaving the league

very sad day to see THE best and friendlyest clan go see u all dwapers
  12. {R-C}ReApEr

Minigun

m8 tiw was on rc server for a long time could still be on it now dunno but guyz still moaned its all down to the fact that rc server is the best server and u aint used to it so ut is playing right :p
  13. {R-C}ReApEr

Minigun

oi skully :p get on msn lol
  14. {R-C}ReApEr

Minigun

anti u are wrong rc has never been 27 tick rate and never will its (NOW I WILL SAY THIS FOR THE GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES) 20 FFS
  15. {R-C}ReApEr

Not Sure

i blame red :moon:
  16. {R-C}ReApEr

Passion Of Christ

:rofl:
  17. {R-C}ReApEr

Merc available

:(
  18. {R-C}ReApEr

friendly

anyone up for a 2k4 assault friendly tonight 24/10/04 get in touch with me on msn [email protected] or irc.worldassault.com #rc
  19. {R-C}ReApEr

rc public stdas server minigun

:yawn:
  20. {R-C}ReApEr

rc public stdas server minigun

has anyone ever thought because the rc uber server is such a bloody good server and im no techno freak but maybe peeps getting their best stable pings so ut is running the best they have had so surely that would make weapons a touch more powerfull dunno really cos i know shit about this but has...