Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. P

Please welcome Basdo!

Since only me and Psy are left now we decided to recruit another admin. We won't be collecting new applications as we did very recently and still saved a short list of candidates. And the chosen is.... :drum rumble: Please welcome junior league admin Basdo! :) Everyone who has silly questions...
  2. P

Server #6 IP change

League server #6 IP change. New IP will be: 213.230.200.212 It's moving to a new box this evening, hope it will be back online in time before the sheduled match starts. Don't forget to update your favs ;)
  3. P

I'm leaving...

...this crappy country for 2 weeks ;) Gonna do some skiing in Austria till the 5th of January. So don't bother spamming me for league purposes Merry Christmas and don't drink too much at New Years Eve! Greetz, PhoeniX
  4. P

mmm

Hi ((spank)) lo ((spank))
  5. P

:wave:

:wave: kooma :wave: vital :wave: nanka hank :mingun: heimy :sniper: :wave: e)(cistenZ :wave: @ the rest of nk We got a game this month? :P (thought kooma said somethign about that) O well, I hope so. :) Greetz, Phoe PS. yes this is a useless semi-spam post :) PS. why is the...
  6. P

Hi

Hi, just dropping by :wave:
  7. P

(-8-) joins iCTF!

Woohoo! hello there... (-8-) will start playing iCTF from now on. Under the mighty hand of Firewall. Since he's at uni and has 56k he will not play matches yet and only coordinate the team. Plans of joining the Jolt iCTF league but they work in seasons and nr5 just started and signups are...
  8. P

Have Fun

Have fun monday.
  9. P

!

gay nk, u removed me from your members forum
  10. P

Oops

Wrong forum: Breen said I should post it here :) ok then: irc quote: [14:11] <BReeNReeN> i had sex with 3 grannies
  11. P

The True BraiNRaiN

After a while during an irc conversation Breen quoted this: [14:11] <BReeNReeN> i had sex with 3 grannies
  12. P

nice

I found the (-8-) Forum!
  13. P

InstaGIB Player for hire...

Since SEK is no more im looking for a new iAS clan. Contact me on ICQ# 7156301 if you are interrested. Greetingz, PhoeniX
  14. P

SEK retires...

We had problems the last couple of months with getting players. And the moral wasn't very high anymore. The old SEK is gone and that's why we are splitting. I'm not sure what all SEKkies are gonna do, but I think most of them will continue playing, so if ur searching for a nice member ;). I...
  15. P

Phoe is going to party in Spain

Hi all, I am leaving tonight to spain. I should be back at around the 20th of august. That is if we stay on the road, gonna drive by car :P. Well if I ain't back at the 30th, I probably died. Hereby I give DrOoZ full leader status till I come back. So don't be mean to DrOoZ or he will slap...
  16. P

SEK 8 - 4 BoD

A GG
  17. P

Happy Birthday SEK!!!

Happy Birthday!!! Happy B-Day SEK.. (I forgot it a bit) But we exist longer then a year now :P
  18. P

Sek 7 - 7 Aut

Good match for most of the time. We are just a bit sad that Server 1 and 2 crashed and had to move on to Server 3. I'll give some detailed info later on today :P Greetz, Phoe
  19. P

20. P

Nice Match

Thanks for the match guys, I really enjoyed it and so did the rest of my team. Next time let us win a few maps more so the match lasts longer :) Have fun in the future and be nr1 *cough cough* someday.:D Greetz, Phoe