Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. AnthraX

ACE Testing

I can't get cider to work in my virtual machine so I won't be able to support it until I can test on a real intel mac.
  2. AnthraX

ACE Testing

@Diplomat, I can't really figure out wether you're using an emulator to play the game or the native MacOS X client. MyM showed me a part of the serverlog and both CSHP and NPLoader showed you as a windows client (with Direct3D running even). If you're using an emulator/virtual machine: could you...
  3. AnthraX

ACE Testing

@Hoi: this is not really an ACE issue but that function was indeed bugged. I believe I fixed it in demo manager 3.3: http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29298 @Meteor: The log you pasted doesn't show the crash. The crash is most likely caused by ACE though, it will be fixed in v0.7.
  4. AnthraX

ACE Testing

The problems in most of these logs have been fixed in 0.6n. I'm fixing the last ones in v0.6o along with the last timeout problems.
  5. AnthraX

ACE Testing

Hmm, my dlls aren't compatible with windows 98. Wasn't really aware of the fact that anyone was still using that OS. I'm not sure if it would be wise to support win98 either since that would mean I have to switch back to a 10 year older compiler than the one I'm using.
  6. AnthraX

ACE Testing

What operating system are you running? Are you running in any compatibility mode? And what happens if you scan the NPLoaderLL_v15b.dll file with your virusscanner?
  7. AnthraX

ACE Testing

Would love to see the crashes during demo playback
  8. AnthraX

ACE Testing

v0.6l did have a silly firewall related bug indeed. I'm fixing that garbagecollector crash you've posted in NPLoader v1.5c. I'm hoping it's not that common though.
  9. AnthraX

O-MG - preview

Impressive video :) Will check the map out later
  10. AnthraX

ACE Testing

Would be great if you could upload your UnrealTournament.log files if you crash again. It's located in UT\System\.
  11. AnthraX

Ban Cheaters?

May I ask you where you got this info. Noone in the team is allowed to leak information and, furthermore, there's only a few people who have full access to the forum. Most members don't know about the inconclusive/on hold cases and those who do are very very unlikely to spread these kind of rumors.
  12. AnthraX

Ban Cheaters?

It all depends on the type of cheat and the situation ofcourse. If you cheat in league matches (wether or not intended), you should always get a longer ban. I'm also in favor of giving people a second chance, especially on UTA. The only people that don't deserve a second chance are those who use...
  13. AnthraX

World of Warcraft

that movie is fucking amazing :)
  14. AnthraX

World of Warcraft

Our guild can easily handle ZG (except jindo) and we've got MC/Onyxia on farming status. AQ20 is kinda hard for us tho. We can't get past the second boss encounter (rajaxx). We do know how we can start the actual bossfight with full health/mana but rajaxx' bumps keep killing us even tho we only...
  15. AnthraX

DemoManager Help Please

wow lol. If you get caught with that female2voice and your ip is found on clanbase then you'll get banned. Think twice before you install it!
  16. AnthraX

New Demo Manager

oh fuck. This is what you get when you don't include readme's in experimental releases. For anyone who uses the 3.1 version of demomanager: do NOT use the 3.1 dll file, the 3.0 works just fine and for some reason (my compiler probably didn't like the demomanager code) the 3.1 dll fucks up...
  17. AnthraX

iCTF league map suggestions

oh and. The bug in duku was the jumppad thingies. If you jump on them a lot of smoke will come out of it. The smoke seemed to crash the servers
  18. AnthraX

CTF-Duku was bugged. Hourences (One of epic's own map designers) fixed it for clanbase. You should use DukuCB3. About CTF-Gauntlet and the liftcamping. Accidental liftcamps can happen and sometimes they can change the result. On gauntletCB you just can't liftcamp as the lift has been replaced...
  19. AnthraX

it is now :p most versions before v1.34 had stupid typo's/bugs in them but everything seems to be fixed now. There's still one little problem left... it sometimes occurs for MacOS 9.2 players but it's been fixed in v1.35. My opinion about the maps: These shouldn't be in the maplist...
  20. AnthraX

Age of Empires 3

has anyone else tested AoE III? I used to play AoM and AoE II a lot and I really liked em but now one of my clanmates says that AoEIII sucks :P