Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

Dropping down a habit?

Noticed U gave MYS a hard time over this supermulticlanner - apparently bcoz u think its unfair for lower clans to be facing div1 playaz... Ever considered superannoying div1 clans dropping down everytime their perfect record gets tarnished? Just a thought on fairness... Said it bfore a...
  2. O

I'm loosing human shape...

... when BLUB joined the brotherhood, it was happiness coz prayers in the Temple of BoD made it possible for me to stay in human shape for longer periods of time. But lately the prayers are to no avail, I'm almost only gooey green stuff... So I take this opportunity - when I'm still in...
  3. O

Geforce2 Ultra...

... is this the best GeForce2 card?
  4. O

Tale of .oOo.BLUB.oOo.

BLUB!
  5. O

Nomore freezing on Overlord with Abit

... BLUB think he found the cure for freezing on Overlord. If U got mobo Abit KT7-Raid and experience freezing during play, try setting "Enhance Chip Performance" to Disabled. It apparently did help BLUB...
  6. O

35 hops to server 3??

Well, checked it and VisualRoute says 35 hops to server 3, the last 5-6 of them apparently on Oranges own servers.. Their routing looks wrong... Server 2, I got 13 hops, much better.. Server 1, I got 18 hops, and hop 13 to 14 (212.4.214.213 to 212.4.200.86) gives me 10% loss.... No reason...
  7. O

Server 3

is crap... infact it is so much crap that it'll make U quit UT. Playing on that is not playing... It's random events happening on your screen without you being able to control anything. I'm pissed right now. Can't tell U how much, coz that'll get me banned...
  8. O

Buying a new monitor..

What's this smell in the bucket... like burned components or summit.... ARGHH!! Monitor dead :( Well, need a new one. Thinking hard about Samsung 700nf... Any reason why BLUB should NOT install this cheap wonder in his bucket? Heard about 2 lines across the screen, true or just bollocks?
  9. O

How low can U go...

Well, no record, but getting closer :)
  10. O

Fooks sake!

New name, new members, new style? Played Jolt tonight along with some dudes from the league div 1. And they totally fooked up the game, blocking door on Rook, teamswapping to be on the same team even if it made teams 7vs4 and also camped Nastystyle on second spawn of Overlord. Is Jolt just...
  11. O

Since we're here anyways...

Come to my server at 130.225.236.175 and lets have some praccy, fun, whatever.... I know 2D and malf are here :) All is invited... :party::party2:
  12. O

Oh Yeah!

This is what ping'll do to ya!
  13. O

BLUB philosophical knowledge!

BLUB been wondering.... Don't think there is difference between what U think U know and what U know U know, coz if U knew what U think U know is different from what U know U know, U would not think U knew what U think U know coz U know U only think U know it. U know? So what U think?
  14. O

Go away, stupid error!!!

Everytime BLUB tries to play jolt or barrysworld servers, he gets this in the log: DevNet: PendingLevel received: WELCOME LEVEL=AS-Overlord LONE=0 DevNet: Welcomed by server: LEVEL=AS-Overlord LONE=0 Log: LoadMap...
  15. O

Some pics 4 UR pleasure...

Why the female clanner did not turn up 4 the league match...
  16. O

Brightness...

... and BLUB be no friends... My 3DFX Voodoo 3 3000 insists on making the screen REAL dark in the colors, even when I have brightness set to full. The 3DFX controlpanel does not help at all. The settings seem to be overridden by UT or something. Anybody with a Voodoo3 3000 able to gimme a...