Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

BLUB likes admins :cuddle: Back to bucket....
  2. O

Thanks for the match mates!

BLUB would've been there..... But girlfriend likes BLUB no more and leaves him sunday night, so BLUB be crying his little eyes out all evening.... :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
  3. O

Dropping down a habit?

Noticed U gave MYS a hard time over this supermulticlanner - apparently bcoz u think its unfair for lower clans to be facing div1 playaz... Ever considered superannoying div1 clans dropping down everytime their perfect record gets tarnished? Just a thought on fairness... Said it bfore a...
  4. O

Goodbye UTA

No doubt a huge loss for the league... BLUB be shocked... :bawling:
  5. O

Dear Gazzy

Words of wisdom.... In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends!
  6. O

I'm loosing human shape...

... when BLUB joined the brotherhood, it was happiness coz prayers in the Temple of BoD made it possible for me to stay in human shape for longer periods of time. But lately the prayers are to no avail, I'm almost only gooey green stuff... So I take this opportunity - when I'm still in...
  7. O

and publicly...

U.S? BLUB no get it?
  8. O

and publicly...

Posted this in private, but since U can't see 'em BLUB be posting here too.... Sad that you leave, but no reason to stay of your heart is not into it anymore. Playing a computergame should not be a job, it should be fun - something that gives as much as it takes. U were always one of the good...
  9. O

Long time no see utas

(Thinking long and hard...) Aren't U one of BoD's many alien members? I do believe I have seen ur name on an old memberlist somewhere.... WB to UT...
  10. O

help the dumbass!

Well, the point of all that useless overclocking crap was, that even a total newbie can get more juice out of all components simply by adjusting fsb in BIOS on a Epox or Abit board. And as far as BLUB knows, the KT266A chipset is the best there is ATM. That makes a difference. I would deffo go...
  11. O

a problem solved

No, a mobo is a motherboard... If it really is a power problem U don't need to buy a new mobo, check BIOS first. If it's a good mobo U can try to adjust 3.3v (I/O voltage) to 3.4 in BIOS and problem will be solved. Do not mess too much with voltages though, U might fry something. But changing...
  12. O

Ping Problem -10Mbit line shouldn't have that kinda prob :/

If U are playing from a place where more peeps are using the connexion, U should check if it is a hub or a switch controlling the in/out flow. I had constant loss on a 10Mbit for a while untill they bought a switch...
  13. O

help the dumbass!

Motherboards Abit KR7A (it MUST be the KR7A, not the KR7!!) and Epox 8K7A+ are both great overclockers capable of fsb's over 200 (with a little soldering ofcourse :)) But even without soldering, they go pretty high, so U get most out of Ur CPU... Abit more expensive though.. BTW: XP, Mobo...
  14. O

Have fun on your new years party

Well, U can just gimme sum fingerkisses then..... If that is a word in entglisg...
  15. O

Have fun on your new years party

Oh yeah! Newyears eve makes me all gooey!! Edit: :beer: :scream: :party2: :party:
  16. O

civ3 help

U never played the CIV1 or CIV2? Coz then there is a bit much to explain.. but here goes anywayz: Under Despotism, 2 units in a town, will keep people happy untill city gets like size 6 or so. You can see that in the townwindow (zoom to [townname]), coz the units got a little smiley attached...
  17. O

civ3 help

Ï'm doing pretty well on "Regent" level (Just got 2 cities and a tech from the romans to make peace with them :D).. Tell me your problem more specific: is it AI demands, are U behind in tech or cities? Are U loosing cities to AI coz of culture? Tell me more and tha BLUB will help ya!
  18. O

Thankyou Sam.

sound s a bit like UT golf, like played in BoD sum time ago... Needs 4 players, 2 golfers and 2 balls. U can only use piston and the 2 golfers try to get their "ball" to the end objective before the other golfer.... Ball must do nothing... But U prolly all know that one already...